Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Very nice quote, Jozsef.  I think we should ask ourselves before we say or do anything to anyone or give advice:  Could this potentially hurt a person?  I need to always keep that in mind. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi6OdfUJuvxCsWvpqOP7Bvp9W3Tj35Un0a9dOesIhniHGUDlZpqnUbGoGe9-UgtUx92wE&usqp=CAU

This is the absolute hardest thing for me to do!  But I try everyday.  Thanks for posting this.

I  find myself wallowing in negativity many days.  I think a lot of it is pure exhaustion.

graphics-christmas-bells-336201.gif

My Christmas Wish for all would be for each one of you to have a nice Peaceful day and that Hope will fill your heart. And to find something on this special day to be Grateful for, and remember that we all deserve to Feel Well again. Remember that we have Friends that are now enjoying Life without benzo's, please never give up. Your time will come.

May the Blessings be many and May you have a Wonderful Day. Each one of you deserve the Gift of Healing. 

🙏 Peace and Healing

"I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses to be near me."

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.

To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."~Calvin Coolidge.

graphics-christmas-bells-336201.gif

My Christmas Wish for all would be for each one of you to have a nice Peaceful day and that Hope will fill your heart. And to find something on this special day to be Grateful for, and remember that we all deserve to Feel Well again. Remember that we have Friends that are now enjoying Life without benzo's, please never give up. Your time will come.

May the Blessings be many and May you have a Wonderful Day. Each one of you deserve the Gift of Healing. 

🙏 Peace and Healing

"I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses to be near me."

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.

To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."~Calvin Coolidge.

Merry Christmas, begood 🎄🎀🎁👨‍👩‍👧

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [ho...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [je...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [In...]
    • [No...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [En...]
    • [Li...]