Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Words to lighten our day.

[be...]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Es...]

• [La...]

• [Sh...]

Beautiful Begood. Those words highlighted stood out to me. Tough day today in my world. That was a sweet reminder that he’s my light my way and my only hope. Thank you!

Love  :smitten:

Beautiful Begood. Those words highlighted stood out to me. Tough day today in my world. That was a sweet reminder that he’s my light my way and my only hope. Thank you!

Love  :smitten:

:smitten::hug:    :smitten:

11674.png

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life".

Ralph Waldo Emerson

195529e96e043fbb4adedb64091e5fa8.jpg 

I love this Bird, it shows strength and is weathering the storm, reminds me of what BB members go through and others coping with prolonged illnesses.

We will not Give Up, no matter how hard. :thumbsup:

I love this Bird, it shows strength and is weathering the storm, reminds me of what BB members go through and others coping with prolonged illnesses.

My mom and grandma both loved birds. My mom was the strongest person I’ve ever known. ❤️

My mom and grandma both loved birds. My mom was the strongest person I’ve ever known. ❤️

💖 :hug:💖

c0e50d59e40591f8a97555d088e51090.jpg

This is perfect for the Turtles here, that are slowly tapering, and know it is not how long it takes...but to stay focused and slowly walk to Recovery and Healing. :thumbsup: 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [ho...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [je...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [In...]
    • [No...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [En...]
    • [Li...]
    • [Ro...]