Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

storytime

[4G...]

13) Being resourceful, Billy took off his shoe's and threw them toward the chicken's. The chicken's flew up in a panic and then began pecking out the eyes of the strange man.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mi...]

• [be...]

• [4G...]

• [Mo...]

Top Posters In This Topic

(14) Suddenly a whole host of barnyard animals appeared out of nowhere and surrounded Billy and herded him into the thick underbrush and away from the ninja chickens.

(17) Billy and his crew of barnyard buddies marched on to go confront the ninja bully chickens, when suddenly they all hear a rustling in the bushes. Some one was talking, but they couldn't make out what was being said.

(19) The policemen quickly got pecked, but it didn't stop them. They caught up with those strangers, all dressed in black, and noticed that most of them had a firearm. Billy hid behind the police, shivering, calling out, mommy, mommy, HELP!

(20) The police arrested those men, and two of them confessed they were about to kidnap Billy. Mommy came out running, hugged Billy and took him inside. The chickens ran amuck and pooped on the officers' legs.

(20) Mommy appeared and comforted Billy and made him feel safe and secure.  The policemen disarmed and arrested the Ninja Chickens and the strange men and hauled them off to jail.  Billy couldn't ever eat an egg without thinking about that strange day, but her never saw a menacing stranger ever again.

THE END

(20) Mommy appeared and comforted Billy and made him feel safe and secure.  The policemen disarmed and arrested the Ninja Chickens and the strange men and hauled them off to jail.  Billy couldn't ever eat an egg without thinking about that strange day, but her never saw a menacing stranger ever again.

THE END

Mini: Guess our posts crossed paths......................

(1) "It is a fine day for a picnic" thought Fiona, as she opened her car trunk to put the basket of goodies inside.  The thing that oozed out at first horrified and frightened her, but gradually she became intrigued.

(2) Fiona couldn't resist. The ooze was half water and half solid. Like mercury. It was bright green. She took it in her hands and they glowed. It was something she had never seen before.

4) She noticed some of it was still on her arm and when she tried to wipe it off, it actually started clumping together and LEAPED off of her, onto the ground. She could swear it was,....breathing ?

(6) She took a deep breath, and put her fingers to her chin. But she felt a strange sensation, and quickly pulled her hand back, only to notice that it had a strange green tint to it.

(7) She realized that it might not be from the planet, earth. She brought a sample to the local hospital, and the doctors there said they have never seen anything like it, so they could not help. The ooze was still on her arm, and so were some eyes. She got scared, and tried to remove it, but it spread all over her body.

(7) She realized that it might not be from the planet, earth. She brought a sample to the local hospital, and the doctors there said they have never seen anything like it, so they could not help. The ooze was still on her arm, and so were some eyes. She got scared, and tried to remove it, but it spread all over her body.

Bets, I'm not writing today but I wanted to say hello to you real quick.

We don't catch each other on the boards these days. Hope you're doing ok.

:smitten:

As Fiona was sitting alone in her living room, trying to decide what to do, the doorbell rang.  It was her best friend Beryl, who was acting very strangely.  She was wearing a ski jumper, boots, a wooly hat and gloves in the middle of summer!

Bets, I'm not writing today but I wanted to say hello to you real quick.

We don't catch each other on the boards these days. Hope you're doing ok.

:smitten:

You too Moo. I'll be back on support before ya know it...But feeling so good these days. Like a 3 week window. Just waiting for that wave. But I'll be lurking to see how you are. :smitten: I like to lurk. It's voyeurism in it's finest form. :D

(9) Fiona found this to be very strange. She asked Beryl why she was wearing such heavy clothing. Beryl replied that she has been freezing for the past two weeks. Fiona thought she might have a low thyroid, but could not explain why she was acting so weird. Then Fiona got very cold, and also put on winter clothes. Fiona began acting strange too. Both of them decided to plant flowers in Fiona's carpet. And those eyes...staring at the both of them. Ooze was all over both of them now, dripping from their winter jackets, into their boots.

The ooze began to develop and take shape.  What was once simply a gelatinous ooze became a semisolid pliable apparatus with a head-like structure and appendages.  "Hmm" thought Fiona.  "If I didn't know better, I would think that looked very much like my ex husband Nigel."