Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Kidnapped

[7a...]

How is this anyworse than being kidnapped and tortured against your own will?

Wait...ahhh, because it's legal! Of course.

I'd love to kidnap the psychiatrist who got me hooked on Clonazepam, force feed him them for say 3 to 6 months. Give him a nice place to stay, television, feed him well and just generally treat him with a great deal of respect, which he doesn't deserve, however ensuring that he takes his medication 3 - 4 times a day because pretty soon he's going to need it right?

...and then let him go, he's perfectly well or is he?

Good luck you'll need it! I'll shout as he's returned to his home "safely" at least it would appear that way to his family that it is until he uses his own guidance and understanding of benzo's to attempt to withdraw.

Lots of us feel anger toward are our original provider. But isn't this a bit excessive? :laugh:

Yea JP83.....Bets is right, it is excessive.......we better forget the television

and respect, a daily spanking with Ashton's manual instead. :laugh:

if you can't do it ......I volunteer... ;)

Lots of us feel anger toward are our original provider. But isn't this a bit excessive? :laugh:

Yea JP83.....Bets is right, it is excessive.......we better forget the television

Hey Claudia: Would you think a spanking of Tolstoy be excessive as well?  :D

Hey Claudia: Would you think a spanking of Tolstoy be excessive as well?  :D

I would Bets.....yea, too excessive....lets have some mercy ....

we have class. :laugh:

Excessive? Maybe.

Clearly I'm not serious but I am angry.

Eye for an eye.

I undestand you are just letting steam off, so am I.... cause its criminal

when you think about it.. :o

Excessive? Maybe.

Clearly I'm not serious but I am angry.

Eye for an eye.

I undestand you are just letting steam off, so am I.... cause its criminal

when you think about it.. :o

It's criminal.

Slightly off the topic, but I recall back in the 90's when they figured out that H. Pylori was the main cause of ulcers, one doctor willingly ingested the bug, and then tried the treatment on himself (Pepto bismol and antibiotics) to see if it worked. Not commenting on the benzo part, but I do applaud that Dr. for doing what he did.

Slightly off the topic, but I recall back in the 90's when they figured out that H. Pylori was the main cause of ulcers, one doctor willingly ingested the bug, and then tried the treatment on himself (Pepto bismol and antibiotics) to see if it worked. Not commenting on the benzo part, but I do applaud that Dr. for doing what he did.

Yes, I applaud as well....these type of Docs one has to find with a magnifying

glass....they are far too rare.

I don't think it is excessive at all.....I'd throw in the big pharma CEO's too!

What is excessive is the 100,000 + deaths that occur each year from prescribed drugs, and the scores of other poisonings and physical dependence that result from big pharma's greed. But somehow that's OK....... :idiot:.

I would rather find out who invented this stuff, go back in time and show him or her what hell they will unleash if they make this.

Then make them have a accident  >:D

however ensuring that he takes his medication 3 - 4 times a day because pretty soon he's going to need it right?

I thought this every time I went to my doc, and asked him if the alprazolam he had prescribed could be causing any of my SX's, and every time he told me "NO". 

Give Morr that manual and let her take a swing at em!

FB :thumbsup:

My main gripe is how the prescribers went from weaker benzos to the most potent stuff over the years. Not saying that tranxene and oxazepam and bromazepam, valium, prazepam, librium and medazepam are innocent drugs, but it takes a lot longer to get hooked on them than on ativan, xanax or klonopin. The best benzo is no benzo, but the older stuff was a lot less dangerous than the new stuff.

however ensuring that he takes his medication 3 - 4 times a day because pretty soon he's going to need it right?

I thought this every time I went to my doc, and asked him if the alprazolam he had prescribed could be causing any of my SX's, and every time he told me "NO". 

Give Morr that manual and let her take a swing at em!

FB :thumbsup:

I know it serious, but you made me laugh Flut. :thumbsup: