Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Some of my favourite Youtube videos!

[Co...]

My doggies today:

Terriers are sooo tenacious!  And adorable. Are they related/litter-mates?  I wish my dogs would play together like that. They just tolerate each other.  ;)  More puppy videos!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [el...]

• [Be...]

• [Co...]

• [Ma...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Terriers are sooo tenacious!  And adorable. Are they related/litter-mates?  I wish my dogs would play together like that. They just tolerate each other.  ;)  More puppy videos!!!

The smaller one we've had since she was a puppy. She's one and a half. The larger one we've just had a couple of weeks and he's five.

They usually don't play like that. In fact they had quite a set-to this evening.

Doggies! LOL.

Tony

Time to wake up this thread again with an oldie but a goodie (kind of like me, she said modestly  :laugh:):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U

That's one of my favourites, Beeper. Beautiful.  :)

Here's another one along the same theme. These wonderful creatures.....Nobody can tell me that animals don't have souls....

Love those moggies, Pete!  :2funny:

Another of my favourites....

Battle At Kruger...See the Buffalo come in to rescue the baby...They're looking out for their own.They ain't gonna take no sh*te from those Lions....Awesome!

Another fantastic clip.  I love elephants. We could learn so much from the animal kingdom.

I love elephants, too, ever since I was little and saw "Dumbo".  :smitten:  Other kids had teddy bears; I had a family of elephants.  Great video.  (How ever do you find all the great pics, graphics, animations and videos?  How ever you do it, I sure enjoy them.  :laugh:

That was hysterical!!!  I couldn't help but wonder if she did pee herself, and her in white pants. Lordy.  :laugh:

Oh so cute!

I saw that on cuteoverload.com last week I think.  I love that site.  What a cute little bun. :smitten:

I posted this link on the 'pitter patter' thread - but thought it deserved to be here too.  It still moves me to tears...  tears of inspiration.  It does not make my heart do anything weird, but a few folks had posted Bono as being the source of their palpitations... so whilst on the subject of Bono..... 

I'm posting this here, too.....

Wonderful, Bryn!  :thumbsup:  What a guy! Bono would make a better Statesmen than some "statesmen", that's for sure. A lover of mankind. This song he sang about Reverend Martin Luther King is totally awesome. You can tell he means every single word..... :)

Pride (In In The Name Of Love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7COntXhPcI