Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Some of my favourite Youtube videos!

[Co...]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [el...]

• [Be...]

• [Co...]

• [Ma...]

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awesomely haunting! For some reason, it reminds me of the movie Trainspotting. Now that was a brilliant movie.

Dave,

That is so bad, it is offensive! A waste of 5 minutes 18 seconds (and I kept skipping forwards). The waste of time in making the video is beyond my comprehension. :wacko: If I was looking to torture someone, I'd lock them in a room with that video on a continuous loop. :sick:

Cheers Dave! :thumbsup:::):muscle::P

Okay, to get those Ronald McD videos out of your brain, take a look - and listen - to this one:

Kathie, that's beautiful. I've seen that somewhere before but I don't know where!

• 3 weeks later...

Wanring, lots of very mild swear words, and a few strong swear words. It is quite brilliant though!

I bloody loved it. I may add it to my Myspace! ROFL.

T

PJ Harvey has largely dodged my radar, but I heard a couple tracks off her last album White Chalk within the last week, and liked them so much I immediately went out and bought the album. White Chalk is very different to her previous work, but will now go back and listen to her back-catalogue. I didn't appreciate just how talented she is. I do now!

PJ Harvey has largely dodged my radar, but I heard a couple tracks off her last album White Chalk within the last week, and liked them so much I immediately went out and bought the album. White Chalk is very different to her previous work, but will now go back and listen to her back-catalogue. I didn't appreciate just how talented she is. I do now!

She blows my mind! Thank you for turning me on to her.

That was beautiful Eljay!  So sorry to hear about your ex boyfriend.  (((((((((((((Eljay)))))))))))))))

Love,

Jen

Thanks Jen, isn't that a great performance? Those two just oozed chemistry in that video!

That said, my post here last night probably would have been more appropriate in my blog. This thread is about videos, not about ME!  :-[

Eljay, you know that we are not strict about being 'on-topic' around here. Post wherever the mood take takes you. ;) Besides, it seems on-topic to me talk about how the music moves you and why. :-*

Eljay, you know that we are not strict about being 'on-topic' around here. Post wherever the mood take takes you. ;) Besides, it seems on-topic to me talk about how the music moves you and why. :-*

:-*

In case someone here hasn't seen "The Last Lecture"  by Randy Pausch, here's the link.  It's 76 minutes long but,obviously you can fast forward through it.

[6f...]

I actually did a bit of looking into the video because the techniques, while real, are super bad... but it was supposedly a tryout for some show. That's all I could find, but it still cracks me up. :)

The best one was the guy with the nunchucks, followed closely by the guy in the stripped shirt and tennis shoes who does some kind of running crescent kick and misses completely... lol