Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

favourite chick flick or action movie

[mu...]

Name your favourite chick flick and action movie.. one has to definitely be a chick flick but the other could be a drama or action or even horror film I'll start.

Dirty dancing

Shawshank redemption

Graciemarie your are a minx both your films where of raw sexual fantasy are you on effexor by any chance lol.  Great choice I actually watched wolverine two nights ago....plan watching first class over weekend love it ehrn he tells a young xavier to fk off lol. Hi challis how doo fondoo. Haven't seen any of the films you've named.  But I eill give them a look up.  Got to be dirty dancing and pretty woman for this pretty girl.......I mean manwoman ..I mean guyshe ...ah fk it him lol. X

Well moodle im a scot so braveheart is also one of my favourites. ..be ok if we could say to benzo. ...hey you can take our lives but youll never take our freedom... thing is it has took our freedom and spared our lives but only to an existence. .  (For now) good choice  x

Well moodle im a scot so braveheart is also one of my favourites. ..be ok if we could say to benzo. ...hey you can take our lives but youll never take our freedom... thing is it has took our freedom and spared our lives but only to an existence. .  (For now) good choice  x

:thumbsup:

We actually CAN say that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I agree true romance was a super film.........I would call that a violentic film. .. (violent/romantic) lol....keep the faves coming guy's. ....I know im cured but I do pop in to see if anybody else has beaten the beast.......im alive again...morw alive than I have ever been.....drug worker has been so proud of my recovery and how quick it was.....I am currently winning in my efforts in my case for medical negligence. ...so everything great. .plus I have my very own true romance going on without the guns and violence. ...I feel good...I knew that I would've. ...I feel nice like sugar and spice......lol x

• 2 weeks later...