Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Queen

[4G...]

Just been watching a programme about Queen.

You forget how good they were.

What is your favourite Queen song and why?  Mine is Don't Stop Me Now, simply because of good karaoke memories, though These are the Days of our Lives always makes my arms come up in goose pimples because the video is so sad. 

There you go, it's over to you.  Gilly x

My bro was a big Queen fan. I remember him playing Tie Your Mother Down and Hammer to Fall. Thanks for answering!

i love QUEEN!

days of our lives was extremely sad :'(

I like Love of My Life and Youre my Best Friend :smitten:

love Freddie, such a brilliant performer. the story of him and Mary is fascinating to me.

Hi Gardenia, hope you're well. Those are good songs. I have a soft spot for Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy too! X

Hi Gilly...Great Topic!

I love cars and my all time Queen favorite is:

I'm In Love With My Car ~ Roger Taylor (he's cool)

tryin'

• 5 weeks later...

Yes I like Queen but unfortunately the part of my memory that reminds me of rock bands is still foggy.  Used to be good at name that tune of the 80s.  Have to give it time to clear up.  So, if all of sudden this thread pops up in a couple of (weeks? months?) you know things are clearing in that part of my memory center.

Sweet pea

hi gilly :laugh:

i had to look on youtube to remember those names i hear them on the radio soemtimes theyre great ! , Bhomian rhapsody is a good one but its a lil too overplayed on the classic rock station i listen to

Way too hard to pick my favorite - there's about 10 that I love. But, if a benzo was put to my mouth and I was forced to give an answer, or else, I would have to say:

You're My Best Friend .... no

I Want To Break Free....wait...

Somebody To Love... hold on.......

Don't Stop Me Now. Okay, yes. This is the one that really gets all pistons firing.  :thumbsup:

M.  ;D

Way too hard to pick my favorite - there's about 10 that I love. But, if a benzo was put to my mouth and I was forced to give an answer, or else, I would have to say:

Don't Stop Me Now. Okay, yes. This is the one that really gets all pistons firing.  :thumbsup:

M.  ;D

:laugh:

Hard to pick. Just all such great songs...

M.  ;D

:laugh:

Hard to pick. Just all such great songs...

I know!!!  8)

Gilly im totally healed im going to turkey in 25 days I have a stunning girl friend I knew I would do it......you need to be strong to beat this....and stay on the site but don't rely on it to fix you cause it can't you need to do it all by your lonesome.  X