Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

president choice....just who was the best most powerful man on earth?

[mu...]

Roll up,roll up  vote for your most successful president in your life time.  The choices are Bush1 Reagan,  Clinton,  Bush 2, Barack Obama,  or you could name your own favourite into the mix but I want reasons for your choice and and give your predictions for the first woman president.  You all hace a month from today and I will announce the BB presidential elections. .. . I'll start by saying Bill Clinton. ....no war hadba gr8 spell in office and ********** with a cigar and smoked it now that is presidential suave right there. ... and JFK is disqualified because he's an *******.......and he was the only Catholic to be president destroying America's faith and words for scandal andba scandal hit family.  Poor Norma jean never bstoo a chance.  :(  time starts ..............NOWWWWWW

• 3 weeks later...

hello mukachi ,

This was before my time i was really too small to remember him but when i read about this man he seemed to be a very good president Bill Clinton seems like the eonomy was strong during his years & there was peace with the exception of the Bosnia/ Serbia conflict. Sorry Bill but i think i couldnt vote for your wife i plan on voting for Biden if he gets nominated if not Sanders is 2nd choice i think an elderly men like those has wisdom that would be good leaders