Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

the condemned man

[4G...]

Right, I'll start my own topic off!

I'd have potted shrimps for a starter. Then I'd have Chicken Tikka Masala. Then (if I had any room) I'd have some of my Mum's homemade trifle. Yum!!!

Shrimps with lots of garlic and red chiles :laugh:, I really miss eating shrimps, cannot take them due to my cholesterol level.

Wow Gardenia! A very sophisticated palate! Hope you're doing okay.  Gilly x.  :)

i love baked stuffed shrimp :thumbsup:

do you have it there??

A Strawberry short cake, a carrot cake, a lemon cake with a gallon of  butter pecan ice cream. For desert I would have a box of assorted chocolates.  :D

i would have barbecue finger ribs , some fried chicken (from churchs's ) and some fried oakra & fries from church's and 2 biscuits and a lemonaide to drink and some pecan pie for desert

Wow Katie! And you look so slim! How could you eat all that? But then you wouldn't have to worry about being sick would you? Cos you'd be dead! Lol    :laugh:

I'd like halibut and chips, and maybe cherries jubilee for dessert.

And then I would like a stay of execution.  :)

Depends really if I was cooking my own last condemned man meal I would have to cook pan fried salmon with a lemon and parsley butter.....on a bed of creamed mash potato with chives and then I would make a tomato salsa with finely chopped onion garlig herbs and a knob of butter with a splash of white wine and cream and for dessert I would have sticky toffee pudding with a ball of ice cream with extra toffee sauce all washed down with a southern comfort and dry ginger.  But if it was getting cooked fir me and I was condemned to death and it was ti be painful I would have to maybe get my ex wife to cook me something because she would poison me and death would be so much quicker and alot less painless. Hahah. Xx

Thanks jc it really is scrumptious. Didn't think I wrote it down correctly I thought I might have written the wrong ingredients but I checked and checked and I haven't missed anything except im gonna need someone to come eat this with me....lol.  :D

jc215, yes, it sounds delicious doesn't it? I love salmon but am lazy and cook it in the microwave. Once in there I forget to put something over the top. Then it splatters and the microwave stinks of salmon for days. And cleaning the roof of the microwave is such a horrible job! Not as good as mukachi's I'm afraid! X

I remember about a year ago i read online about the last meal of some infamous criminals i always remembered that John Gacy's last meal was ALOT of food i saw the list awhile ago he had

12 fried shrimp

bucket of KFC chicken,

fries

1 pound strawberries !

thats alot of food ! when i eat fried chicken i can only eat 3 pieces at the very most !