Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Collecters

[bu...]

I know people have various hobbies, and there are also people who collect things. I myself collect ink pens (purples my favorite  :crazy: ) as well as lip gloss/balm. Don't judge, but I just discovered EOS brand lip care  :o What do my fellow buddies collect?

I know people have various hobbies, and there are also people who collect things. I myself collect ink pens (purples my favorite  :crazy: ) as well as lip gloss/balm. Don't judge, but I just discovered EOS brand lip care  :o What do my fellow buddies collect?

I LOVE EOS :)

I USED TO COLLECT "DREAMSICLES" AND "POCKET DRAGONS". THEY STOPPED MAKING BOTH OF THEM; HOWEVER, I HAVE A HEALTHY COLLECTION.

I HAVE THIS ONE AND ABOUT 50 MORE.

il_fullxfull.102622470.jpg

THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY POCKET DRAGONS.

4e3925968882af10aeea8c4b4644fcad.jpg

FB :)

i like to collect foreign currency , i was lucky to recently get a coin that was mistaken as a quarter in some change a 1949 coin from Haiti

some people say im a hoarder i like to collect some fixable or useable stuff that i see by the roadways people are throwing away :P  thats a hobby of mine to fix or restore stuff like that to use it

I had a boxful of the dreamsicles that I found at a yared sale years ago, but now I have maybe one or two left out of maybe 80? I don't know what I have done with the rest :)

I had a boxful of the dreamsicles that I found at a yared sale years ago, but now I have maybe one or two left out of maybe 80? I don't know what I have done with the rest :)

hI Mrs Buppbupp,  those are really cute those dreamsicles!!

wow i saw your signature congradulations on being so close to taper off!!  :hug:

Thank you!  :)  :smitten: its been hard of course, but as close as I am to jumping off, I don't wanna give up  ;D

the dreamsick is so cute :)

i collect boyds bears

my fav is the one w leopard coat w matching hand bag :)

there are many to collect.