Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Interesting how forums change over the years

[Lo...]

7 years ago I was on a forum with people who have my personality type. It was fun, cool, lots of support and everyone was happy-go-lucky

2-4 years ago, I find myself on a forum on how to defend against credit card lawsuits

This year, I am on benzobuddies...

You all are a great bunch, but I am not sure I'm liking the direction I have been going in  :-\

Hi Mr , 

Yes i agree this is a very nice crowd here , i feel really good inside reaching out to folks here to tell them its do able to quit a benzo you just gotta take small small steps im xanax free 10 months

i saw some old names from 5-10 years ago i really really hope theyre ok now i just hope that theyre healed and they just moved on ,  i dont want to think the worst that coudve happeend to them but i try to think positive and wish them the best

the first forums i went to like 10-11 years ago was the forum on IMDB (internet movie data base) then i went to a place called buddypic i got baned on imdb , i think i can use mom's cell phone # to sign up a new account there since my # wont work