Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Barclays Bank UK (RANT)

[7b...]

[7b...]

<Begin rant>

Hello,

If you're in the UK and bank with Barclays, I just want to let you know that my mission in life has no shifted to devote ALL resources to nailing them for stealing £45.72 out of my account by-proxy of manipulating our online account transactions order-of-position to show us as ovderdrawn when we're not, and not paying DD's because they say insufficient funds (£8 charge), denying it, lying to me (fraud) and then attempting to offer me £25 to settle (bribery).  I refused (knowing what that means - admitting it's my mistake in other words) and started taking 16 megapixels shots of my screen, showing them changing the figures to suit themselves so they can charge us, then committing fraud, bribery and then putting the money back in my account today ONLY when vehemently confronted, bitno admission-of-liability.  I also have the copy of the phonecall with their agent where all this happened, was stated as impossible to happen, and that I could not POSSIBLY be £45.72 missing Mr Yobi because it simply cannot physically happen and never happens, and you just don't understand what we're explaining to you which we can't help.

Hmm.  Really?  My ex-wife's laywer said the same thing before saying she couldn't get out of the lies I'd caught them both in and didn't want to deal with me anymore.  Ha. 

I already the bank agent in circles when I got her to admit on record that no trasaction on my debit card could ever go trough if there was insufficient funds in my account.  I said to her, really?  Are you sure?  She daid absolutely 100% sure for a fact, and you're wrong if you think otherwise Mr Yobi.

I said, oh no, disagree with you?  Who brought this up you or me?  Take a look at my account and see what figure went in last Friday.  She said ok, I see you're right it was £xxxx.  I said cool, now how has every single transaction been put through my account since then?

She said every one has gone through as a debit card transaction.  I said cool.  Then how have they all been paid if there wasn't enough funds to clear the transaction with my debit card, then, because that's physically impossible as we both know?  Which it is for this account.

Lol.. she stars stalling, offers me the £25 which I refuse, and says she'll refer me to the higher-investigations team who'll write to me.  They haven't and I've photographed them yet again altering the order of transactions on my account and hey presto.. what appears today?

The missing £45.72 that was impossible to have ever been missing.  No apology, no explanation, no you were right Mr Yobi...

OOhhhhhh......

They messed with the WRONG customer this time let me assure you.  Not only do I know my consumer rights, I know how to apply them professionally to make companies hurt.  Just ask TVL who are now terrified of ME and MY letters for a change!  Bully me every 2yrs for having no tv tus no tv license neede will you?  I think not.

I can now show, with hard proof, not evidence, that the bank have knowingly and intentionally:

A) Comitted a financial fraud

B) Comitted a business fraud

C) Lied, on record, and attempted to stain my character.

D) Attempted to bribe me with £25 to admit it was my fault, or the offer would be retracted immediately (applying coersion).

E) Known beforehand that this WAS happening to accounts, and I can also prove (by filtering background audio from the call fof other agents, saying the same words, that they were prepared with a script to deny all, then buy us off, and then put the money back quietly.

Barclays... Baaaaarclays... you and I are going to be settling in court for no less than ten grand, I swear to you if it is the last thig I EVER do I am going to do things to you that I can't even say on this forum.

It isn't anger, it's focus.  You're going to need a United Nations Binding Resolution to stop me from destroying you.

£25?  You've committed crimes that I have proof of, and can guarantee a win in a court case with.  You won't just be paying me a lot of money, people will be fired and maybe go to prison.  Have your corporate lawyers ever read the Fraud Act?  Because I have, for years.  You're in the soup and you have no silver spoon, you lied to the wrong kiddo this time, Barlays.

Photographic proof?  Financial records proof?  Phone call proof?  Lol.. you're going down and I'm going to enjoy spending the compensation.  You just watch me!!!!

Here's a tip, Barclays, don't try and steal from an ex fraud investigator, because we cross our I's and dot our T's, without errors. 

This time, the Bank will pay.  I'll report back once they've settled out of court.

:muscle:

<End rant>

[7b...]

Ps.. I received a letter yesterday stating that "due to the evidence you've provided, we agree we need to review our final decision and reopen the investigation".

In other words, I'll let you know when they ask me to visit the local branch for a nice chat with their regional manager who'll be suggesting that we could always settle out of court and save everyone a lot of time and effort.  They're certainly going to follow protocal now, and that's to avoid going to court and having to show the working of their IT systems if they can possibly avoid it.

I'll agree to a figure and consider the matter closed, I'll spend the compensation on my first international holiday since I was 13, and then I'll come back full of energy and start making the bank's life difficult until they change their systems for everyone else.  In other words I'll take their money and invest it into making them change their systems.  I just have to be caaaaaalm. Heh.

I urge you all to remember that one person can do a hell of a lot because we're powerful beings.  Don't forget that.  The power the government and all these corporations have is derived from the end-user.  That's me and you.  It's ours and we can use it to great effect if we don't buy into their way of thinking and sell our integrity for a few quid.

You'll see!

:muscle: