Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

feel good story of the day…

[ga...]

• 3 weeks later...
hi Mrs Gardener , those are cute duckings i felt good seeing that theres good people out there who love and care for animals .

hi Mrs Gardener , those are cute duckings i felt good seeing that theres good people out there who love and care for animals .

I thought the story was so heartwarming that I just had to share it. We can all use a little bit of sunshine in our lives these days!

hi Mrs Gardener,

i got a message from you a few days ago , i cant send messages on here i was set on some restrictions :(  . yes i was denied SSI disabled. i been feelin down since i dont know if i can work again i mean i have the energy to exercise alot in the mornings and activate thruout the day  but like my head doesnt feel clear like my memory stinks and its difficult sometimes to read and grasps what it says and i need a nappy during the day i usually have one after breakfast . i thoguht when i start working again i can just work part time maybe in a year from now i can work a full time job or work a 2nd job as i did in past that would be full time with both combined .

when you file for SSI , its really important to get phone numbers / addresses of former and current doctors you've seen . i got good help from a dr who treated me for many years but it was not good enuf from him and 2 psychiatrist . where i messes up was the ssi lawyer i chose . when i went to court i was expecting him to speak for me in there but nope the judge asked me alot of questions in there i was NOT prepared for this so i highly highly recommend you look online to see what kinds of questions will be asked so you can study them for the next 18 months it will take to go to court . if you get a lawyer try to find someone reputable theres some lawyers who will take your ssi case if you've been denied . and theres some other ssi lawyers who will FILE your case for you . its kinda important to see a doctor / psychiatrist kinda often. you can see a psychiatrist FREE at MHMR just google your county name and MHMR if that program isnt in your area look up this on google department of health & human services mental health .

mm if your tapering its best NOT to tell your doctor about this this is what i did my psychiatrist gave me 4mg of xanax a day and i was taking just .25 at the time or you could see a different doctor to help you with tapering and not report that dr to your ssi case you just have to show ssi that your health is not good & its not changing / improving  to succeed .

i worked alot before i started xanax maybe this is what affected my case i mean i even have a few seizures a year im not really suppsed to drive bcuz of this :( i was still denied

im sorry about this long letter and such i just wanted to get back to you on your message to me , and staff i appologize for this going offtopic im just trying to reach out to Mrs gardener and answer her letter 

i realy hope your feeling ok gardener

katie (babyangel)

• 3 weeks later...
i felt good all day today when after i went to th dollar tree th employee there asked me if i wantead to buy a school suply item to donate i said yes i put one down i was gonna have $2 in change so i added 2 more  since i was payin with a $20 . i felt happy that those school supplies are going to needy kids who need them for school.

i felt good all day today when after i went to th dollar tree th employee there asked me if i wantead to buy a school suply item to donate i said yes i put one down i was gonna have $2 in change so i added 2 more  since i was payin with a $20 . i felt happy that those school supplies are going to needy kids who need them for school.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: