Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Country & Western and Folk Music Hits!

[tr...]

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ca...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi miss birdman i hope you enjoyed the music ! *hug*

Thanks BA  ;D  I like your new hair mustache  :laugh:

:laugh: haha thanks im trying to outdo hulk hogan's enormous mustache ! LOL

hi miss birdman i hope you enjoyed the music ! *hug*

Thanks BA  ;D  I like your new hair mustache  :laugh:

:laugh: haha thanks im trying to outdo hulk hogan's enormous mustache ! LOL

Ya, That's cute Katie.  8)

hi joey i missed you *hug* it really stinks this weekend has been raining  :( i think i'l make a quick trip to the ranch today i need to get the push mower from there to mow the front yard here theres cords and halloween decorations i need to mow around here so i needed the push mower. mm i think i'll go for a walk soon i went out for a smoke awhile ago and it wasnt raining i wold use my treadmill i need to fix a wire on the panel of it :( i have to use a small c clamp before to hold this wire for it to stay on. yesterday was bad :( i got a phone call from evan he was on his bike and he lost control of it since the roadway was wet and hurt himself i hurried to go see him he felt  alot better after a few hours .

i've been a lil depressed that my health still isnt so great and i quit my meds like 13 1/2 months ago i hope that your health is ok joey i love you

Hi Katie. I hope it's been ok for you down there. Mother nature has no mercy at times. I'm sorry you're depressed and your friend fell off his bike. I hope he's ok. How is your health? I thought you were doing better. You're too young for this...praying you feel better soon.

Johnny Cash-Sunday Morning Coming Down 

i mustve shocked other country music lovers after i posted that very Odd news story my last post here  its been quiet here the last 2 days

Joey, i heard this good country song awhile ago on my way home from my favorite store the $1 dollar tree !!  :yippee:

from 1985 thehighwaymen - highwayman featuring johnny cash, waylen jennings , kris kristofferson

i mustve shocked other country music lovers after i posted that very Odd news story my last post here  its been quiet here the last 2 days

Joey, i heard this good country song awhile ago on my way home from my favorite store the $1 dollar tree !!  :yippee:

from 1985 thehighwaymen - highwayman featuring johnny cash, waylen jennings , kris kristofferson

Shocked? Na That woman just must have had a sausage fetish or something.  >:D

I love that song Katie!  :) Don't forget Ole Willie Boy.  8) I wonder if Willie eats alot of cookies on his tour bus  :idiot:8)  :angel: hmmm  :idiot:

hi joey its almost 2am im going to rest some more soon, i'll be gone most of tomorrow im going to the ranch i have to whiel a worker instals a satellite dish my brother got . im a lil worried i wish i could take evan with me

goodnight i love you

hi joey , it went well at the ranch while i was there i did some work on the carburator on the john deere the throttle on the carburator was loose sometimes the RPMs would run way too fast when it was loose so what i did i got some twine wire wraped it in a hole of the throlle on carb i anchored the other end of the twine wire on the front cover of the motor i adjusted the wire until it was a good rpm that wasnt too fast or too slow

hi joey im stayin at the ranch all week this week i came back for a lil while to do some errands imstayin till 5ish here so i can see evan when he gets out ofschool bye ilove you

i heard this song last night i liked it alot Some waylon Jennings from 1980 Good 'Ol boys (dukes of hazzard theme song)

hi joey im stayin at the ranch all week this week i came back for a lil while to do some errands imstayin till 5ish here so i can see evan when he gets out ofschool bye ilove you

i heard this song last night i liked it alot Some waylon Jennings from 1980 Good 'Ol boys (dukes of hazzard theme song)

I was raised on a ranch in Texas :)  I miss my old horses :'( 

Cowgirl up  ;D

I was raised on a ranch in Texas :)  I miss my old horses :'( 

Cowgirl up  ;D

Hey, two of the most beautiful women on the forum.  ;D

Ahh, That explains why yer always horsin around Birdie.  ;D

I always liked Waylon Jennings and that Dukes of Hazzard song.  He was good-looking too when he was young and still is.

hi becks,

did you watch the dukes of hazard show back in the day? those 2 guys were good looking Luke & bo ! :)

i heard this song this morning when i was drivin more country gold country music Lucille from kenny rogers