Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Country & Western and Folk Music Hits!

[tr...]

[bd...]

Trying, Elvis sung that song beautifully but to me it will always be a Willie Nelson song....here is another one from Willie Nelson that was a great song. Here's another one you might like Sweet Becky.

Angel Flying to Close to the Ground

Nancy, this is one of my favorite Willie songs.  The lyrics are amazing

Thank you for posting this.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ca...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying, Elvis sung that song beautifully but to me it will always be a Willie Nelson song....here is another one from Willie Nelson that was a great song. Here's another one you might like Sweet Becky.

Angel Flying to Close to the Ground

I agree Jaddy, Willie has a way of putting his own stamp on anything he sing's. Elvis is a tough act to follow, but Willie held his own with that one.

Here is another one that wasn't his, but I think he did it better than anyone else.

Spanish Eyes

That was a Great rendition of that son by Willie Nelson... :thumbsup:

Here's a country song by Elvis that I think was better than the original version that was released by

Mark James. In fact I don't think it did to well until Elvis recorded and made it a number 1 hit. It seems every song Elvis sang became a number 1 hit. To bad he had to live the way he did due to his popularity. Not much of a life if you ask me...Sad!

Suspicious Mind

Mark James version

Beautiful Ins.... :thumbsup:

Vince Gill and Carrie Underwood    Gives me chills when I listen to them sing this Beautiful Song

"How Great Thou Art"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2T1csHUgF4

Thanks Jaddy! I hope your doing ok grab INS. and take Her to the beach she needs some water  ;) ~ CD ps; bring some surf boads :thumbsup:

Amazing Grace ~ Ins i hope i do not offend anyone but this is a great song that has always inspired me ! ~CD 
Tells who wrote the song  ;)                      by : Judie Collins !

[bd...]

Amazing Grace ~ Ins i hope i do not offend anyone but this is a great song that has always inspired me ! ~CD 

Tells who wrote the song  ;)                      by : Judie Collins !

She does such a fantastic job with this, CD

Really beautiful.    :thumbsup::smitten:

CD, you want ME to take Ins to the beach with surfboards? Well, I would, but what are the surfboards for? I'm scared a Great White would get us....how about I just take her too Dunkin Donuts for an Ice Coffee and Donut? I think she would like that a lot better... :thumbsup:

Janis was never one of my favorites, but she sure did a great job on this song... ;D

Ode to Billy Joe

Bobby Gentry

CD, you want ME to take Ins to the beach with surfboards? Well, I would, but what are the surfboards for? I'm scared a Great White would get us....how about I just take her too Dunkin Donuts for an Ice Coffee and Donut? I think she would like that a lot better... :thumbsup:

Janis was never one of my favorites, but she sure did a great job on this song... ;D

Ode to Billy Joe

Bobby Gentry

:thumbsup: Coffee will do Jaddy maybe have some down near the water ok? Hope all is well ~CD

"Crying Over" - Patty Griffin

Awsome song ! Now i better get back to work but here is another one by Patti Griffin from Her album Living With Ghosts !  If It Don`t Come Easy !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODG2dCwnr00

She Believes in Me

Kenny Rogers

CD and Ins, Patty Griffin has a beautiful voice but I never heard of her...where have I been?  Scotty must have beamed me up  there for awhile....

Just purchased tix for Junior for the end of July...hope I'm not in a wave.

Hope he does this one:

Family Tradition ~ Hank Williams Jr.

Hey Shark,

Congrats on your jump! How are things going with it so far...pretty uneventful I hope?

Tryin'

Hey Shark,

Congrats on your jump! How are things going with it so far...pretty uneventful I hope?

Tryin'

Thanks tryinhard!

This is Day 3 and so far so good.  Feel about the same as I did why tapering, no better and no worse so far.

Stay strong!

sharkey

This is Day 3 and so far so good.  Feel about the same as I did why tapering, no better and no worse so far.

WAY TO GO SHARKEY ON YOUR JUMP. I CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN POST THOSE WORDS!

MAY YOU HAVE SMOOTH SAILING FROM THIS DAY FORWARD :thumbsup:

FOR YOU S....

LADY A

"COMPASS"

HERES' TO STAYING STRONG  8)

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :)