Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PLEASE HELP!!!

[va...]

DEAREST BUDDIES :smitten:

you know that I'm at the beginning of a very difficult divorce

it will be brought to the judges and lawyers my psych drug withdrawal case

also my violated Mother's and Daughter's rights:

i would like to ask you to share with me

any plausible material (documents, websites, links etc)

regarding psych drugs withdrawals: that it is a proven fact,

very difficult and hard recovery road, the true light on this subject has been kept in a public shadow and so on...

also regarding my Mother's and Daughter's rights

if you know any European institutions, organisations that i could contact

and inform them about my case.

thank you

v

vasilisa,

This is a very difficult situation.  My ct. and seizure has left me incapacitated and suffering.  I have to taper, and I won't be able to care for myself.  I live in a large city, and have tried contacting many attorneys.

The psychiatric hospital I was in abruptly stopped more than 25 years of daily use of 3mg. of Xanax.  They gave me nothing, no benzodiazepines and nothing to prevent seizures.  I turned into a buzzing head with eyes and ears, and laid in that condition ignored for hours and hours.  I was only given "medical treatment" after the seizure.

I have been informed time and time again that I have no case.  Nothing can repair all the damage to my CNS, or stop the horrific suffering for many years to come.  Likely for however long I live.  I can't care for myself.  But, this is not provable and not considered mal practice :'(

The Ashton manual is the only legitimate research on this subject that I am aware of.  Some of the attorneys took the time to go over it, but still weren't interested in my case.

I hope you fare better in finding a way to prove this in court, and to be able to be able to raise your daughter.  This is a nightmare.

Warm hugs,

Valerie

• 2 weeks later...

hi valerie ,

I felt really bad how you had a seizure i had a history of occasioanl seizure the past 10 1/2 years i know how it feels terrifying :( i really really hope that you heal completley . that really ticked me off how those doctors did that medical malpractice on you .

my family was  frivelous sued by lifelong enemy neighbors (they didnt win of course) but in our counter claim we mentioned how my grand mal seizure was caused by them my lawyer was getting somewhere with it until the enemy droped the suit & we had to follow droping our counter suit . have you tried to find any lawyers that specialize in medical malpractice ? most of the time the big defendant will offer an offer to settle out of court since if they loose in court they can award the plaintiff millions :( . do you have anything in writting from a doctor how your seizures and health condition was caused by the abraupt quitng of your xanax by the psychiatric hospital ?

i feel so bad :( i really really really hope that you'll be ok i felt beter some when i said a prayer for you while typing this :( god bless you valerie

katie (babyangel)

hi valerie ,

I felt really bad how you had a seizure i had a history of occasioanl seizure the past 10 1/2 years i know how it feels terrifying :( i really really hope that you heal completley . that really ticked me off how those doctors did that medical malpractice on you .

my family was  frivelous sued by lifelong enemy neighbors (they didnt win of course) but in our counter claim we mentioned how my grand mal seizure was caused by them my lawyer was getting somewhere with it until the enemy droped the suit & we had to follow droping our counter suit . have you tried to find any lawyers that specialize in medical malpractice ? most of the time the big defendant will offer an offer to settle out of court since if they loose in court they can award the plaintiff millions :( . do you have anything in writting from a doctor how your seizures and health condition was caused by the abraupt quitng of your xanax by the psychiatric hospital ?

i feel so bad :( i really really really hope that you'll be ok i felt beter some when i said a prayer for you while typing this :( god bless you valerie

katie (babyangel)

Hi Katie,

It basically comes down to that benzodiazepine withdrawal/CNS damage is not recognized in the medical community.  It does not show up in any test that I have had.  Actually, it did show up in an EEG.  My neurologist said activity was seen, but he blamed the Xanax I had reinstated.  I took Xanax that morning of the test, but it didn't completely stop the sizzling in my brain.  I believe that is what showed on that test, not the Xanax because when I would take it the sizzling usually would stop for a few hours.  So even that would be my opinion of what I think against a neurologist's opinion.  Guess who will win?

I appreciate that you care enough to reply and try to help.

Warm hugs,

Valerie

Dear Buddies,

i was dry cut already for 6 days from all my Skype communication from my girl...

my parents wrote to my husband asking him to let me talk to my child if

not we will contact local child protection organisation:

all we got from him was: Go ahead

This divorce and fight for my child's relation and communication

has been so hard on me since i was been kicked from our mutual house...

do you have any suggestions what i could do to be able to see my child and have her on Skype daily

thank you :smitten: :smitten:

vasilisa,

im really sorry you cant skype now  :'(

your parents should ask him isnt it in her best interest to have contact w her Mother!

i wish i had some advice

hang in there  :hug:

Dear V ,

You know you're still in my prayers . I have a feeling your daughter wants to talk to and see you as much as you do , so he may think he's hurting you (which he is) , but he's hurting her , and in her heart I'm sure she knows what he's up to . A person reaps what they sow , so ... he's not doing himself favors . She'll stay after him about it , and you'll be skypeing soon . Love ! The LORD Bless you and watch over you both ! Shalom Iam

Dear V ,

You know you're still in my prayers . I have a feeling your daughter wants to talk to and see you as much as you do , so he may think he's hurting you (which he is) , but he's hurting her , and in her heart I'm sure she knows what he's up to . A person reaps what they sow , so ... he's not doing himself favors . She'll stay after him about it , and you'll be skypeing soon . Love ! The LORD Bless you and watch over you both ! Shalom Iam

Thank you Gardenia and Iam :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

she is very very lost and confused

and i can see how much she changed since my forced deportation

here is letter from her teacher:

Dear ******,

I'm so sorry for the worry and stress you are facing.

I want to reassure you that ***** has been doing much better at school lately.  After you left I saw very big changes in ****'s mood, behavior, and disposition.  She was unhappy, crying over small issues like being bumped on the sliding board, and feeling overwhelmed by small academic challenges.  She would cry that she didn't know how to write something, or that she did not know how to do a math problem.  She became impatient with her friends.  All of these were very unusual behaviors for ****** at school. 

<....>

I have no information regarding ****'s summer plans.  I do hope that you get to see each other.

My very best to you,

my heart breaks and i feel so GUILTY

so so Guilty before my child that i chosen him as her father and my husband...

But , i trust God that it will be be very good lesson for both of us

me and my girl...

about love, hardships, betrayal, God, hurt and so on....

v

:smitten:

DEAREST BUDDIES :smitten:

you know that I'm at the beginning of a very difficult divorce

it will be brought to the judges and lawyers my psych drug withdrawal case

also my violated Mother's and Daughter's rights:

i would like to ask you to share with me

any plausible material (documents, websites, links etc)

regarding psych drugs withdrawals: that it is a proven fact,

very difficult and hard recovery road, the true light on this subject has been kept in a public shadow and so on...

also regarding my Mother's and Daughter's rights

if you know any European institutions, organisations that i could contact

and inform them about my case.

thank you

v

Weird that nobody responded with any links or documents like you asked for... If you check out the benzos in the news thread you'll find a whole bunch. I'd print them out and have you lawyer check it out. So sorry you're going through this. I also am cut off from my family. Totally different situation but they told the courts I was an unstable drug addict when they really had they're own sick reasons for wanting me out of their house. It's really hard to go through this alone, I'm so sorry.