Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What happened to....

[Th...]

Orionbash??  I poke in every once in a while to read up on some of you, see how everyone's doing.  I just noticed that Orionbash has "guest" status, what does that mean?  Anyway, i hope he's ok, he was one of the people here that helped me thru some stuff.

i used to see that name alot orion he seemed very active here i just hope he's just having computer troubles and cant get online and his health is still good

I hope Orion and Luigi come back and let us know how they're doing.

I like them both very much and wish them the best.  :smitten:

well if they reinstaled their benzo maybe they would feel like they let us down on doing that ,  months ago when i felt bad i really thought i made a mistake quitting xanax 9/2014 i feel better than ever right now i seem to have alot of energy accomplishng alot each day

Yes , I also want to hear from Orion. I guess he is still not stable enough, and as soon as he gets better i am sure he will connect with us.

• 1 month later...
i thought of someone i havnt seen in awhile who would participate here alot in the past i cant remember his nickname here but his real name was gary and his avatar was eeyore from winnie the pooh i just hope he's ok he was a really nice guy

[91...]

Hi Bennie,

Yes I ve wondered he same. He sounded really good last time he posted ... Healed and giving support to others here. I know he was in Saudi Arabia and there was lots going on especially in regards to Christians. He was a devote Christian... Member of the faith forum here. I hope he s okay.