Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SMILE

[ec...]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [Bl...]

• [ra...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[ec...]

Do you all see how much love becomes spread around so many people simply by adding a smily page?

I kept quiet for a reason.. to be able to prove the point 6 pages later.  All I did was add a few smiles and look how many of you have been caring, supportive, affable, friendly, jokey, kind, sweet and loving towards each other in this thread.  It's heartwarming to see it.

We all have powers to create/seed good things in this world if we think smart, don't you think?

Just took a smile in this case to sow the seed.

I love you guys :hug:

J :)

Do you all see how much love becomes spread around so many people simply by adding a smily page?

I kept quiet for a reason.. to be able to prove the point 6 pages later.  All I did was add a few smiles and look how many of you have been caring, supportive, affable, friendly, jokey, kind, sweet and loving towards each other in this thread.  It's heartwarming to see it.

We all have powers to create/seed good things in this world if we think smart, don't you think?

GOOD TO KNOW.

I HAD TO MAKE MYSELF "STOP" POSTING...CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT IT TO SEEM LIKE I WAS TAKING OVER VIA SMILES.

I WAS JUST TRYIN TO KEEP THE VIBE GOING, AND NOW I HAVE MY NEW LAPT AND THE DANG THING WON'T LET ME COPY AND PASTE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG....EVERYTIME I TRY TO POST A SMILE IT'S TAKING ME INTO PLACES I DON'T WANT TO BE....WTHeck?

SO...SINCE I CAN'T MANAGE A COPY & PASTE...PLEASE ACCEPT THIS 

;D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:);D:)

NICE TO SEE YOU OUT OF YER "MAN CAVE" AND BACK IN THE MIX  :thumbsup:

FB ::)

Very awesome, yobiwan. Thank you so much for starting the thread, and to everyone else for spreading the love!  :smitten:

[ec...]

I HAD TO MAKE MYSELF "STOP" POSTING...CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT IT TO SEEM LIKE I WAS TAKING OVER VIA SMILES.

Oh, by all means hijack the crap out it, so long as the smilies keep a comin'.

I WAS JUST TRYIN TO KEEP THE VIBE GOING, AND NOW I HAVE MY NEW LAPT AND THE DANG THING WON'T LET ME COPY AND PASTE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG....EVERYTIME I TRY TO POST A SMILE IT'S TAKING ME INTO PLACES I DON'T WANT TO BE....WTHeck?

My advice nowadays is to simply get a Mac, because everything works. ;)

NICE TO SEE YOU OUT OF YER "MAN CAVE" AND BACK IN THE MIX  :thumbsup:

Creeping out.  Step at a time.  Seems to pretty safe out here so far ;)

:hug:

Great thread yobiwan.  :)8):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Snowy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

My advice nowadays is to simply get a Mac, because everything works. ;)

PERHAPS IF I WIN THE LOTTO...I WILL DO JUST THAT.

I'M NOT REALLY IN THE MOOD TO ROB A BANK TODAY... :P

SO, AN ILL WORKING BRAND NEW LAP IT IS.... ???

FB :)

[ec...]

Meh, just do what I'm doing and get thousands of pounds in debt on buy now pay in 12 months for lots of stuff you really don't need.  Then worry about it in 12 months by which time I should easily be able to afford to pay for it all.  I hope. :D

[move]:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)[/move]

Meh, just do what I'm doing and get thousands of pounds in debt on buy now pay in 12 months for lots of stuff you really don't need.  Then worry about it in 12 months by which time I should easily be able to afford to pay for it all.  I hope. :D

[move]:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)[/move]

EXACTLY...WHAT SIZE IS YOUR MAC  ;)

I PRICED THEM AND HOLY HECTIRATION...THEY WANT A SMALL FORTUNE  :-[

HEY, THIS WILL GIVE ME A GOOD REASON TO GO BACK TO CANADA AS THE US DOLLAR IS WORTH MORE THERE...25% MORE. OH WAIT, THAT WOULD MEAN I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY TRIP AND A MAC....IS THERE NO WAY TO DO THIS AND COME OUT AHEAD  ::)

FB :highfive:

[ec...]

My mac was a birthday present from my mate Terry, but I'm upgrading it to a better one soon.  So that'll be another £999 when I get it!

I've stopped looking at the prices for now because I don't really want to know how much I'm totalling-up.  I know it'll be scary by the time I'm all done :D

Still, it's creating many of these right now >>> :) :) :) :) :)

Ps, second-hand macs are well worth looking into.  A 2012 macbok pro may only cost about $500.  I dunno what the prices are like over there but it'll still be an awesome machine. :)

My mac was a birthday present from my mate Terry, but I'm upgrading it to a better one soon.  So that'll be another £999 when I get it!

I've stopped looking at the prices for now because I don't really want to know how much I'm totalling-up.  I know it'll be scary by the time I'm all done :D

Still, it's creating many of these right now >>> :) :) :) :) :)

Ps, second-hand macs are well worth looking into.  A 2012 macbok pro may only cost about $500.  I dunno what the prices are like over there but it'll still be an awesome machine. :)

THE ONE I LOOKED AT AND LIKED WAS 1,800 BUCKS...WTH MAN!

I HAVE TO LAUGH CAUSE I REMEMBER YOU SAYING "I'LL NEVER HAVE A MAC"....LOL.

DANG, I NEED A TERRY MATE :)

FB :smitten:

[ec...]

[move]http://www.dreamstime.com/colorful-smiley-face-flower-background-thumb5663483.jpg

[/move]

:hug::):hug:

[ec...]

And I knew your post would make me smile before I even read it.. woohoo.. take THAT, melancholy  :oXo:

:):):) 

http://images.clipartpanda.com/girl-smiley-face-clipart-clipart-cute-pretty-girl-smiley-emoticon-256x256-3808.png

WHEN SX'S HAVE DECIDED TO KICK YER ASK....AND YOU REALLY WANT TO TRY AND THINK POSITIVE!

I'M THINKING THIS IS WHAT MY SMILE MAY LOOK LIKE!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/144/0/f/creepy_smiley_face_by_reddmunki222-d3h4xal.jpg

FB

WHEN SX'S HAVE DECIDED TO KICK YER ASK....AND YOU REALLY WANT TO TRY AND THINK POSITIVE!

I'M THINKING THIS IS WHAT MY SMILE MAY LOOK LIKE!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/144/0/f/creepy_smiley_face_by_reddmunki222-d3h4xal.jpg

FB

:laugh:

OKAY, OKAY...IT'S SATURDAY, SO I GUESS I WILL

http://www.zingerbug.com/Backgrounds/background_images/reflecting_pink_smile.jpg

FB