Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Online games

[ki...]

My husband told me about the Google Pony Express game, celebrating 150 year anniversary of the Pony Express. I tried it, it's fun. Just google pony express game. I must admit I havnt used games like this as a means of distraction before. Yesterday I had a lot of pain and the game gave me a brief respite from stressing out from the pain. Are there any good fun interactive non-violent game sites out there you recommend?

Wild Tangent has some fun games on it...I play the Build A Lot games... building the houses and time management keeps my mind busy....and its fun...Pogo.com has so fun games to...I play this at work when it is slow and you can chat with people......all non violent games...also lumosity.com is fun and challenges the brain....

• 2 weeks later...

i like to play video games that are really old some of them remind me when i was a kid when i played those same games . if you had a ninetendo in the 80s - 90s you dont have to go out and buy those systems i played those long ago when i was young , they were already old when i played them . i played them by using an emulator and downloading ROMS which are what files are called that are games from those systems from a torrent webpage . both of those are free .

i personally like to play AGE of Empires 2 on the pc its from like 15 years ago it can be a single player . then  i like to play facebook games , buggle & family feud there are my favorites .

but ya video gaming isnt a big part of my life but i do that sometimes in the wee hours of the morning when i cant sleep it keeps my mind very distracted since im concentratin on the game .

i wish you well kimmy i hope you find a fun game you like !