Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzogirl, Beeets HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[Cl...]

Bets, K-Twin, Happy Birthday  :smitten:, I wish you all the best today and forever  :smitten:

Have a wonderful day! Give yourself a very nice gift, I wish you a very smooth road in your taper and in your life: the best things. I admire you a lot, so please keep on being such as you are.

Love

Clona

Bets! how are you my Friend!!! You have not read here and I do not know other way to let you know that I wish you a wonderful day! a wonderful year! a wonderful forever!

:smitten:

Bets!, I read your posts in the KK thread!, Enjoy your day at the maxium!!!

I am ok, one of the two scabs (two of my dog teeth :laugh:) has peeled off, so it does not hurt anymore...the other scab is not ready to peel off  :D

Very stressful day at work but apart from stress, no problems with sx.

I send you a big hug :smitten:

So Bets, now you and I are at the same age  ;), you asked me if am still in anger, yeees!!!!!!, I am aaaaam!!!, it is a K-related topic, but I am not on K lol...I am taking Rivotril (clonazepam), however as it is your birthday I am planning to have a very nice time exercising at home and then relax watching movies.

Just few more minutes at work and gone  :)

Have a wonderful day my Friend  :smitten:, I will be thinking of you  :smitten: :smitten:

Aaw shucks guys! You really made my day, like you Clona :smitten:.

LF: I love that vid of your cat. Is mc really bathing in actual water? My cats hate water. You have at least one crazy cat!

Morreweg: I showed my mom this post because she loves cats and wanted to see LF's cat. But she looked at your picture, and said, "My, this is one beautiful woman."

DG: Thanks. I always think about you. We've gone back aways, right? Now I am working for Disney again! Ain't ya jealous? lol

mOO: happy to see you post. I am a lurker on many of your other posts. Sneaky me.

Lillywhite: Yes, I am having an un-birthday. LMAO.

Clona:  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Bets

yes Mensa Cat is really in the water but I'm afraid he is just a figment of my imagination along with Tootles, Grumpy Cat and Scottie Dog. They live in my blog and get up to all sorts.  The video is just one I stole!!

What else is there to do in bed all day?

Can't read.  Even my symptoms are boring.  Have to amuse myself and others somehow.

Happy Birthday.  May your next one be even better.

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

Bets, I am sure you are having a very nice Birthday  :smitten:, can you share a bit of cake?  :)

My rage is gone...for now  :laugh:, 30 min on the stationary bike made me feel much better.

Other hug  :smitten:

Hi Bets

yes Mensa Cat is really in the water but I'm afraid he is just a figment of my imagination along with Tootles, Grumpy Cat and Scottie Dog. They live in my blog and get up to all sorts.  The video is just one I stole!!

What else is there to do in bed all day?

Can't read.  Even my symptoms are boring.  Have to amuse myself and others somehow.

Happy Birthday.  May your next one be even better.

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

Ha ha ha! That's a really good one. I wish I thought of it myself. I wish that was your cat, so I could borrow him and he can do my dishes! I wish you could at least read! What do you do? Stare at the walls?  :'(

Bets, I am sure you are having a very nice Birthday  :smitten:, can you share a bit of cake?  :)

My rage is gone...for now  :laugh:, 30 min on the stationary bike made me feel much better.

Other hug  :smitten:

Sorry Clona:

But it was chocolate cream cake bought from a French bakery and me, mom and John ate it all! The pig I am. I had three pieces, so my Y trip today is down the terlet. :hug: You can borrow my treadmill so you can not only get rid of your rage, but help an old lady cross the street. And that would be me.

Bets

Wow! A french chocolate cream cake! And There is nothing left for me? You are not old!!!, in any case I am older than you  ;D, I am very happy to hear you are having a very nice day.

I am very relaxed now, no wd sx all day, apart from stress dressed as rage  :laugh:, New to me, stress with no anxiety but rage  :idiot:, I have to say that I like this rage much more than anxiety  :), and it was a hidden rage, I did not shout at anyone...it is your birthday, so I have to behave  :angel:

I wish you an excellent sleep, lots of love  :smitten:

Wow! A french chocolate cream cake! And There is nothing left for me? You are not old!!!, in any case I am older than you  ;D, I am very happy to hear you are having a very nice day.

I am very relaxed now, no wd sx all day, apart from stress dressed as rage  :laugh:, New to me, stress with no anxiety but rage  :idiot:, I have to say that I like this rage much more than anxiety  :), and it was a hidden rage, I did not shout at anyone...it is your birthday, so I have to behave  :angel:

I wish you an excellent sleep, lots of love  :smitten:

No anxiety = excellent!!! We'll work on that rage and stress later on. Relaxation is the BEST! Maybe it is time for another vacation? To your chaotic ranch? :laugh:

Bets

Bets , Happy (BELATED ! )  Birthday !Ate the whole cake ummhhh oh well glad it was good  :D ~CD

Yea cd:

I was very good but went directly from my mouth to fat in my tummy. :D

Happy belated birthday Bets!. I missed the celebration but I hope you had a good one  :)

Thank you lindana!!!!

Bets