Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

what happened to orionbash?

[bo...]

Yeah. I guess. I never understood why people feel the need to deactivate their account to take time off.  Usually people who do that say something about it beforehand. I suspect there's something else going on but maybe not.

I'll miss him. He sure put a lot of effort into helping others, even when he was struggling real bad himself.

I wish him healing and peace and all good things.  :smitten:

Hope he keeps in touch.

I'll miss him. He sure put a lot of effort into helping others, even when he was struggling real bad himself.

I wish him healing and peace and all good things.  :smitten:

Hope he keeps in touch.

The same here  Chinookwind, hey OB!! This is for you  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[c9...]

Yeah. I guess. I never understood why people feel the need to deactivate their account to take time off.  Usually people who do that say something about it beforehand. I suspect there's something else going on but maybe not.

I've done it . Twice.

And nobody needs to understand it?

I'm always way more worried when people don't close their account and we never hear from them again. When people close their account I assume they just need to move on.

Maybe someone needs a break and doesn't want to be able to log on again, because spending too much time on the forum?

I'm not feeling the need to explain why I did it but it was the best choice for me. We all deal with things differently.

I'm not feeling the need to explain why I did it but it was the best choice for me. We all deal with things differently.

Good. Because nobody's asking you to explain. I just said I didn't understand it. I assume I'm allowed to express that sentiment. I assume you let your friends on here know you were leaving for a while. In this case orion's account was just suddenly shut down. No trace of a reason in his posts. He was a pretty gregarious guy so I thought it was weird. That's all. 

Good. Because nobody's asking you to explain. I just said I didn't understand it. I assume I'm allowed to express that sentiment. I assume you let your friends on here know you were leaving for a while. In this case orion's account was just suddenly shut down. No trace of a reason in his posts. He was a pretty gregarious guy so I thought it was weird. That's all.

Hi bobo,  :thumbsup: People that know me personally  think that about me too, that I'm Gregarious by nature, but I'd rather be  in my own company when I don't feel right and I need to heal on times. And feel its necessary  for the sake of my own survival and sanity.  Maybe thats what OB is doing. :)

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten:

Sure. I just thought he might mention it before closing his account and disappearing. I'm sure he probably told some of his close friends on here and since they aren't posting about it maybe he wants to keep it secret. I think his buddy luigi left around the same time he did.. So that's fine by me. I get it.

Maybe this is just a coincidence, and none of my business anyway. But both Orion and Sussie have been great pals for a long time. I noticed that both of their accounts have been closed. They chat on Facebook everyday. At least they used to.

Maybe this is just a coincidence, and none of my business anyway. But both Orion and Sussie have been great pals for a long time. I noticed that both of their accounts have been closed. They chat on Facebook everyday. At least they used to.

yeah. Luigi too. Probably they all just decided bb wasnt working for them right now.