Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Where's benzogirl?

[bo...]

I have seen her lurking since her parole officer busted her for littering...empty vaseline jugs in a BBs driveway, impersonating a shrub...maybe she's over by the campfire, warming back up...

Hi:

I'm here!!! You're right BoBo. I was at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show at MSG in New York for an entire week ( of course where else would I be? lol I never miss it.). But I've been feeling so healthy and normal and now have a great job (I can still work out of my home, but travel) that I want to take life at its fullest and go back to doing things that I could do before I popped a benzo. So I am either working, going to the gym or messing around with my friends. Plus I have joined several community/out reach program so they keep me busy. I am taking advantage of my health now because I just know I will have major troubles down the road when I do my Valium taper. The last thing. It was time for me to take a break from this forum. Sometimes I just don't know what I can say or not. Thanks for asking and the replies, my friends, Bets

I have seen her lurking since her parole officer busted her for littering...empty vaseline jugs in a BBs driveway, impersonating a shrub...maybe she's over by the campfire, warming back up...

Aw Tex. It was my parole officer that doused my in Vaseline, so the only thing I could think of what to do was shoot him. So you're right. Now I'm pretending to be a shrub. You better get eye glasses, as I am right behind your house. You know. That big fat shrub of yours. That's me. :laugh:

benzogirl, lol i see a Beagle won the show and all them high Society peeps almost fainted there where gasps in the crowd  lmao ! Good to see a working breed win for once not a poo poo dog  :thumbsup:

benzogirl, lol i see a Beagle won the show and all them high Society peeps almost fainted there where gasps in the crowd  lmao ! Good to see a working breed win for once not a poo poo dog  :thumbsup:

Yup. I only root for the sporting breeds. A Beagle is in the hound group. A working dog is supposed to capture animals such as Foxes. An especially fun thing to do by the rich Brits. Tally Ho! Some of them are usually service dogs or those who tend sheep, like a German Shepard Dog or a Border Collie. We dog showers call your poo poo dogs puntables, as we can imagine someone punting a small dog through the goal posts on a football field. But they are nice dogs as well. I just happen to like larger sporting dogs. The real name is German Shepard Dog, not just a German Shepard. A German Shepard is a German national who tends sheep.

Aw Tex. It was my parole officer that doused my in Vaseline, so the only thing I could think of what to do was shoot him. So you're right. Now I'm pretending to be a shrub. You better get eye glasses, as I am right behind your house. You know. That big fat shrub of yours. That's me. :laugh:

NOW, let me see if i got this right...you are out in my driveway, naked and slathered in vaseline, but you think you look like a big shrub...??? Do i have the salient points nailed down...??? And i need glasses...??? All I can do is shrub my shoulders... ::) or were you trying to shrub me the wrong way??? Or just give me a back shrub? All this thinking...I'm bushed!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOW, let me see if i got this right...you are out in my driveway, naked and slathered in vaseline, but you think you look like a big shrub...??? Do i have the salient points nailed down...??? And i need glasses...??? All I can do is shrub my shoulders... ::) or were you trying to shrub me the wrong way??? Or just give me a back shrub? All this thinking...I'm bushed!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up! :laugh: :laugh:

Hi:

I'm here!!! You're right BoBo. I was at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show at MSG in New York for an entire week ( of course where else would I be? lol I never miss it.). But I've been feeling so healthy and normal and now have a great job (I can still work out of my home, but travel) that I want to take life at its fullest and go back to doing things that I could do before I popped a benzo. So I am either working, going to the gym or messing around with my friends. Plus I have joined several community/out reach program so they keep me busy. I am taking advantage of my health now because I just know I will have major troubles down the road when I do my Valium taper. The last thing. It was time for me to take a break from this forum. Sometimes I just don't know what I can say or not. Thanks for asking and the replies, my friends, Bets

Bets! Congratulations  :smitten:, a GREAT job + travel+ exercise + going out with friends! You just made my Day! Yes! You look so well in your picture  :smitten:, I am so happy for you! And Sooo Proud  :smitten:

Hi:

Bets! Congratulations  :smitten:, a GREAT job + travel+ exercise + going out with friends! You just made my Day! Yes! You look so well in your picture  :smitten:, I am so happy for you! And Sooo Proud  :smitten:

I really missed you Clona. I thought about you every day, even when I was dog slobbering pack attacked at the dog show. I used to hate to fly, really was scared of it, and now it doesn't seem to bother me, except for the fat sweaty guy who always manages to sit right next to me. Bets

I missed you too my friend, please let me know you are going "before" you do, no "after"  :laugh:, do not get mad, it is not an order, just look like  :laugh:, you mad can be dangerous after the fitness and strength you have  :laugh:

I missed you too my friend, please let me know you are going "before" you do, no "after"  :laugh:, do not get mad, it is not an order, just look like  :laugh:, you mad can be dangerous after the fitness and strength you have  :laugh:

OK. The next time I fly out to LA I will tell you beforehand. And I ain't that strong yet. ;D Not  strong enough to tackle a hard core Mexican. :laugh: I don't plan a trip anytime soon, as I go on a quarterly basis, as that's when the companies plan their next project. :smitten: :smitten: Plus, now they are giving me a laptop to use while I am there. And I just ordered an iPhone from Amazon. Now all I have to do is take classes on how to work it.  ;D

Bets, your posts are always so funny  :laugh: and I am so happy for you loving your work, of course you are going to love your iPhone, I will love your iPhone too, so you would not just dissapear from my sight  :laugh:

Funny is as funny does. That's why I plan to run naked in my neighborhood this afternoon, snow and all. I think there will be a traffic jam of people trying to get out of my street. :laugh:

Funny is as funny does. That's why I plan to run naked in my neighborhood this afternoon, snow and all. I think there will be a traffic jam of people trying to get out of my street. :laugh:

TOO GOOD TO PASS THIS ONE UP!!!!!

You COULD say they were hedging their Bets... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A trail like a snail from a vaseline pail is a whale of a tail of tha blues...put it to music, put it to bed,  there is no way yer gonna get ahead...poetry in mowshunnn!!! Tex

Please Bets, choose 2 nice and handsome men and send one to me  :laugh:

You COULD say they were hedging their Bets... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A trail like a snail from a vaseline pail is a whale of a tail of tha blues...put it to music, put it to bed,  there is no way yer gonna get ahead...poetry in mowshunnn!!! Tex

Hedge as in shrubs, bets as in Bets. WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE HALARIOUS THINGS? Such quick retorts. Like Robin Williams. I'd like to put a magnifying glass into your brain. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Will I find an empty space?

Hedge as in shrubs, bets as in Bets. WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE HALARIOUS THINGS? Such quick retorts. Like Robin Williams. I'd like to put a magnifying glass into your brain. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Will I find an empty space?

Big enough holes to park yer parole officer's Suburban, since he apparently no longer needs it...thanks for the...uhm...WHAT exactly WAS that???  :o

Big enough holes to park yer parole officer's Suburban, since he apparently no longer needs it...thanks for the...uhm...WHAT exactly WAS that???  :o

Uhm. Me fergets......What did you say? :laugh: