Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

MeTaMoRpHiSiS*FM

[Fl...]

"Ruby Tuesday" - The Rolling Stones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QheJWiUAgSo

"Sun Comes Up It's Tuesday Morning" - Cowboy Junkies

http://saptstrength.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/happy_tuesday.gif

AND A VERY "HAPPY TUESDAY" TO YOU ALSO....A :)

THANK YOU FOR THESE MOST EXCELLENT TUNES  :thumbsup:

YOUR FLUTER FRIENDIE  :smitten:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

• [no...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice songs, friends.  :)

This is a beautiful song. I dedicate to my precious sister, I lost recently.  :'(

One More Day-Diamond Rio

My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a loved one.

Snowy

This is a beautiful song. I dedicate to my precious sister, I lost recently.  :'(

One More Day-Diamond Rio

Snowy

This is one of my favorites.  I am so sorry for your loss.  :'(  I think of you often.

I always liked this one too:

Doug Stone-In A Different Light   

One of the comments describes the song perfectly...

"Telling honestly how he feels about a woman and her "special beauty" only he sees. When you truly love a woman, you see beauty in ALL she is even her flaws. Romanic song..."

PD  :smitten:

NEIL DIAMOND

"MONDAY MONDAY"

THE MAMA'S & PAPA'S

"MONDAY MONDAY"

FB :smitten:

Great songs FB!  I always loved "California Dreamin'" by the Mama's and the Papa's. 

One More Day-Diamond Rio

Snowy

This is one of my favorites.  I am so sorry for your loss.  :'(  I think of you often.

"Telling honestly how he feels about a woman and her "special beauty" only he sees. When you truly love a woman, you see beauty in ALL she is even her flaws. Romanic song..."

PD  :smitten:

Yes PD. True, beauty that comes from a person's heart, far surpasses anything in the physical realm.

Snowy  :smitten:

One More Day-Diamond Rio

Snowy

Oh, Snowy, I am so very, very sorry to read this.  :'(  Big condolences to you, wishing you much strength during this heartbreaking time.  Holding you in my thoughts!  :therethere:

For you, here's one that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert wrote in memory of Blake's brother.

"Over You" - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UPbe8XgGE

http://www.os-jkozarca-vk.skole.hr/upload/os-jkozarca-vk/images/multistatic/30/Image/vjeronauk.gif

Another song for you and your sister Snowy...

Heaven was needing a Hero  :angel:  :smitten:  :angel:  :smitten:  :angel:  :smitten:   

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/337/a/b/dancing_in_heaven_by_aprillight-d6wm01t.jpg

I love you my dear friend!

PD  :smitten:  :hug:  :smitten:

One More Day-Diamond Rio

SNOWY,

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG! SUCH HEARTFELT WORDS.

I KNOW YOU ARE HURTING, AND I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER; HOWEVER, AT THIS TIME...WHAT I CAN OFFER IS MY FRIENDSHIP AND MY EARS.

WARM COMFORTING HUGS TO YOU SNOW!

LOVE YOU FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

PD,

I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THIS SONG!

YES, IT IS ROMANTIC, AND YOU ARE CORRECT TO BE TRULY LOVED FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE MEANS FLAWS AND ALL!

LOVE YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten: 

One More Day-Diamond Rio

Snowy

Oh, Snowy, I am so very, very sorry to read this.  :'(  Big condolences to you, wishing you much strength during this heartbreaking time.  Holding you in my thoughts!  :therethere:

For you, here's one that Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert wrote in memory of Blake's brother.

"Over You" - Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_UPbe8XgGE

http://www.os-jkozarca-vk.skole.hr/upload/os-jkozarca-vk/images/multistatic/30/Image/vjeronauk.gif

Thank you so much my friend abcd...acronym for...A Beautiful Caring Dear.  :angel: I really appreciate you and your ability to raise people up with your loving heart and awesome sense of humor.

Snowy

Another song for you and your sister Snowy...

Heaven was needing a Hero  :angel:  :smitten:  :angel:  :smitten:  :angel:  :smitten:   

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/337/a/b/dancing_in_heaven_by_aprillight-d6wm01t.jpg

I love you my dear friend!

PD  :smitten:  :hug:  :smitten:

Thanks PD. I love you too.  :)

Thank you so much my friend abcd...acronym for...A Beautiful Caring Dear.  :angel: I really appreciate you and your ability to raise people up with your loving heart and awesome sense of humor.

Snowy

:smitten::angel:  :smitten:

You have such a lovely way with words, Snowy, a real talent ... makes me feel inadequate with my benzo brain, I struggle to find even kindergarten words these days!  :idiot: 

Please take special care of yourself, my friend.  :hug:

http://www.nextrollout.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/hug-day-best-pictures.jpg

You have such a lovely way with words, Snowy, a real talent ... makes me feel inadequate with my benzo brain, I struggle to find even kindergarten words these days![/quote]

A, MY SWEET FRIENDIE....

THERE IS NOTHING INADEQUATE ABOUT YOU...NOPE, NOT ONE SINGLE THING.

SO, YOUR STRUGGLING WITH YOUR WORDS THESE DAYS! I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING THIS IS, AND GUESS WHAT...THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TALKING LIKE A KINDERGARTENER...NOTHING.

IT KINDA GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....

I LIKE YOU...

YOUR NICE...

YOUR MY FRIEND...

THIS IS FOR YOU  :smitten: AAAAAAAAAAAA TO THE BCD?

LOVE YOU MY SWEET FRIENDIE  :smitten:  IT MADE ME SMILE...HOW BOUT YOU?

LET'S ROCK METAMORP KINDER STYLE  ;D

SESAME STREET

"SING" 

WHEN A HUG IS GIVEN FREELY...YOU GET ONE RIGHT BACK  :thumbsup:

Oh Flutie!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Geez, you always make me roar with laughter, you know.  Anyhow, here, take this!!!

PS:  ABCD = Aging Brain and Cognitive Disorders  :o

One More Day-Diamond Rio

SNOWY,

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG! SUCH HEARTFELT WORDS.

I KNOW YOU ARE HURTING, AND I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING I COULD DO TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER; HOWEVER, AT THIS TIME...WHAT I CAN OFFER IS MY FRIENDSHIP AND MY EARS.

WARM COMFORTING HUGS TO YOU SNOW!

LOVE YOU FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

PD,

I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THIS SONG!

YES, IT IS ROMANTIC, AND YOU ARE CORRECT TO BE TRULY LOVED FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE MEANS FLAWS AND ALL!

LOVE YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten: 

Hi Fluter.  :) I'm so sorry I missed this.  :idiot: Friendship and ears are important.  :) Where would Dumbo be without them? Of course I'm not comparing you to an elephant, but Dumbo was very sweet and well...Had some nice ears.  :smitten:

Love, Snowy

Oh Flutie!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Geez, you always make me roar with laughter, you know.  Anyhow, here,

take this!!!

PS:  ABCD = Aging Brain and Cognitive Disorders  :o

LOVE IT :thumbsup:

I HAD TO EJECT MYSELF FROM MY RECLINER AND GET UP AND "D" DANCE ;)  YEP, YOU GUESSED IT...I'M THE ONE WITH THE PIGGY TAILS.  I WAS HAVING A PINK DAY  ;D

AS FOR THE "AGING BRAIN & COGNITIVE DISORDERS" WELL, WE ALL GOTS A CASE OF THIS....SO, ON A POSITIVE NOTE...WERE ALL ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER  :thumbsup:

SLY & THE FAMILY STONE

"DANCE TO THE MUSIC"

FB :smitten:

Snowy

:smitten::angel:  :smitten:

You have such a lovely way with words, Snowy, a real talent ... makes me feel inadequate with my benzo brain, I struggle to find even kindergarten words these days!  :idiot: 

Please take special care of yourself, my friend.  :hug:

Hi, A Beautiful Caring Dear  :) Thank you, but you are NOT inadequate.  :angel: You have a distinctive special aura that can be felt from far away, that emits love, and kindness, as if we were sitting in the same room. Ins, Fluter, PD and others know what I'm talking about.  :thumbsup: this forum wouldn't be complete without you.  :mybuddy:

Snowy

Hi, A Beautiful Caring Dear  :) Thank you, but you are NOT inadequate.  :angel: You have a distinctive special aura that can be felt from far away, that emits love, and kindness, as if we were sitting in the same room. Ins, Fluter, PD and others know what I'm talking about.  :thumbsup: this forum wouldn't be complete without you.  :mybuddy:

TRUE THAT SNOWB...TRUE THAT :thumbsup:

FLUTER  :smitten: