Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Bets, Benzogirl!

[Cl...]

Como que nunca vas a tener Espacio para mensaje personal? :-\

A un estudiante le pago para que lea mis correos!, me dan ansiedad :D

So you went to LA? Wonderful, how was it? Did you enjoy your time there?

very funny joke you wrote in the other thread, how are you? Are you sleeping well?

I almost had a panic attack yesterday despite the fact that I am cutting very little, I am almost holding :idiot:

Now I am feeling better.

:smitten:

My trip to LA was OK. Just business. I had to give a marketing presentation to a Hollywood studio. I hate LA. The smog is so thick that your hair gets dirty within two hours after being there. I have to wash my hair twice a day when I am in LA. I skip lunch so I can do this. So, no I didn't like being there, but I surely liked the pay they gave me! And I hate to fly!

My sleeping has been very good lately. I joined an exercise club and do cardio and weight training 3/4 times a week. Soon after I joined, my sleep went from 2/3 hours per night to 7 hours WITH NO WAKE UPS! I can now truly say that I am symptom free. I'm glad you didn't have a panic attack. Those scare the heck out of me. One of my worst fears about this whole deal. You have been getting a lot of colds, Clona. Maybe you have a compromised immune system? I haven't had a cold since I was a freshman in High School. Not one! I must have a strong immune system, unlike you, poor dear. hugs, Bets

Hi Bets! I am sure your presentation in LA was a very good one!, You are totally symptom free! What wonderful!, yes, I was alright the last few days but freezing in the ranch yesterday, so a bit of coughing again :sick:...before withdrawal I got a cold every three Years at the maximum, very awful all of them, but it was difficult to get a cold.

I am also glad you are doing exercise! It does feel Good after that!

Sending you a very big hug! :smitten:

• 1 month later...

hi Bets

i saw earlier that you were set on some restrictions from sending pms  that happend to me numerous occasons all year last year i first got in trouble like a month after i signed up i like to joke around/clown around it seemed to cheer up my depression some. i think i've changed . i used to go on here just to clown around and cause childish trouble. now i enjoy visitng the new folks on the introduction page. When i came here i was desperate since i felt so helpless i really wanted to quit the meds. i like to share with people in intrdctions my success in quitting xanax 6 months ago and how this is very possible to quit benzos when it feels like its impossible to do do & i explain my routnes of what i did to be successfull in quitting xaanx 6 months ago

im sorry that you were reprimanded Bets ,

katie (babyangel )

hi Bets

i saw earlier that you were set on some restrictions from sending pms  that happend to me numerous occasons all year last year i first got in trouble like a month after i signed up i like to joke around/clown around it seemed to cheer up my depression some. i think i've changed . i used to go on here just to clown around and cause childish trouble. now i enjoy visitng the new folks on the introduction page. When i came here i was desperate since i felt so helpless i really wanted to quit the meds. i like to share with people in intrdctions my success in quitting xanax 6 months ago and how this is very possible to quit benzos when it feels like its impossible to do do & i explain my routnes of what i did to be successfull in quitting xaanx 6 months ago

when i was set on restritions here i had to follow friends to forums to communicate with them or i changed my signature to like " hi everyone i was set on restrictions so i cant reply to any messages "

im sorry that you were punished :( Bets ,

katie (babyangel )

[