Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anybody else having trouble with Netflix?

[Fi...]

Hi all--

Watching DVDs has been one of my best go-to distractions, especially now that, just as it seemed I was getting well, I broke my ankle :tickedoff:  I used to get 3 Netflix disks at a time but awhile back decided to up my take to 6 since I was going through them so fast.

The last four deliveries have all been a day late, which is a new one.  They always used to come precisely on the day predicted and they'd even ask for a report on when they'd arrived, as if they were striving for the best service possible.  Our processing place is only an hour's drive away, so there's really no excuse for it to take more than one day.

I'm just wondering if this is a calculated move on their part to save money.  The fewer red envelopes they ship you in a month for your flat fee, the more it benefits them.

So, anybody else notice anything different going on in the past few weeks? 

But what's our alternative?  I'm in the country with no access to cable so even things like YouTube don't stream in without stopping and starting.  I wondered if Netflix wanted to make it difficult for us old fashioned types so they could force everybody into streaming, but if you're having problems with that too, I don't know what's going on!

used to have netflix i'd get the dvds in the mail box i would worry if the mailman may make a mistake and put them in another box i dont trust the neighbors with my mail either since i dont get along with othre ppl around here.  earlier today i needed to go to he USPS to mail my uncle a remote i got him from ebay i asked how much would a P.O box would be ? they said its $30 for 6 months . with a key to open box i seen some sellers on ebay not want to mail a p.o box however so idk what to do i could keep my regular mailbox and hav p.o box too.  it kinda sux that i have to get a damn p.o box because of the damn maillady f'in up and not delivering our mail right when my mailbox door has my family's name and address clearly written on it  :tickedoff:

i definitly agree great movies is a good distraction sometimes im wathchin a movie thats so good that i forget whats going on with my bad health i have alot of movies to watch like 500-600