Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Playstation and XBOX Gamers!

[Sk...]

I absolutely love my PS3 and playing all the wonderful games that seem to put you in another world allowing me to forget the bad stuff for a moment. 

I wanted to start the thread for all the gamers here to have a place to meet other gamers and to talk about the wonderful world of games!

-SZ-

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/video-games/gamer-smiley-emoticon.gif

we have playstation 2 and x box kinect....

this kinect was really fun,,,

i was playing so many games with Esther....

tigers, dancing, river boats, disneyland virtual visit, crazy rabbits,

some other ones, can't recall now,,,,,

p.s. going cold turkey with my husband,,,,no more virtual interactions....

lets see.....

:smitten:

we have playstation 2 and x box kinect....

this kinect was really fun,,,

i was playing so many games with Esther....

tigers, dancing, river boats, disneyland virtual visit, crazy rabbits,

some other ones, can't recall now,,,,,

p.s. going cold turkey with my husband,,,,no more virtual interactions....

lets see.....

:smitten:

I enjoyed the XBOX Kinect also.  I only played a few games on there at a friend’s house but it was fun for sure.  I have a wii and that is pretty fun as well. 

I used to play my ps2 quite a bit but now I play my ps3 mostly.

-SZ-

My fav game at teh moment is Destiny.  I am getting so iinto it.  I never thought a game could suck you in like that. 

My top 10:

1:  Destiny

2:  The Last of Us

3:  Resident Evil 6

4:  God of War 3

5: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

6: Mass Effect 3

7: The Evil Within

8: Uncharted

9: Fat Princess

10: Resistance: Fall of Man

i love playing games, it really relaxes you....

but i don't like when people play games with me :laugh:

it hurts and its not fun for one who is being played,,,,

i love this song...

p.s. its snowing at my end,,,its 9;30am

so good to eat your childhood food.....

eva :smitten:

Yea this song is good >:D

Did you know this prince of Persia....play station 2....

Was not bad game...also all war soldiers games were cool....

Oki will be back later :smitten:

[21...]

Im a HUGE RPG buff. As I JUST finally got back into games (They were too stimulating for a long time), Ive been sticking to simple stuff. Mostly oldschool RPGs (Final Fantasy, Radiant Historia, Suikoden, etc...).

One of my FAVORITE things to do before this bullshit was to pick a game and voice act the entire thing for friends. Id get right into it. Haha.

I was also an avid Souls series player before all of this. :( I was working on speed running Dark Souls 2, but, thats kind of out of the question right now. lol

Im a HUGE RPG buff. As I JUST finally got back into games (They were too stimulating for a long time), Ive been sticking to simple stuff. Mostly oldschool RPGs (Final Fantasy, Radiant Historia, Suikoden, etc...).

One of my FAVORITE things to do before this bullshit was to pick a game and voice act the entire thing for friends. Id get right into it. Haha.

I was also an avid Souls series player before all of this. :( I was working on speed running Dark Souls 2, but, thats kind of out of the question right now. lol

Sorry you are feeling bad.  It sucks to not be able to play like you want.  I am a big rpg buff as well.  more into the old stuff as well.:  Final Fantasy 2, 7 .  Also Mystic Quest and Wild Arms.  I Loved Wild Arms and FF7 VERY MUCH.

[21...]

Sorry you are feeling bad.  It sucks to not be able to play like you want.  I am a big rpg buff as well.  more into the old stuff as well.:  Final Fantasy 2, 7 .  Also Mystic Quest and Wild Arms.  I Loved Wild Arms and FF7 VERY MUCH.

Ah, the classics! I LOVED Wild Arms 2. Played many, many hours of it as a kid. Haha. Mystic Quest was also fun! Although, when I tried to go back years later it was rather...blah :(. FF7 isnt my cup of tea, unfortunately. For whatever reason I just never enjoyed it.

runescape is my favorite game !! im so close to getting my 10 year veteran cape there :P  , im very rich on there as well having over 300 million in my runescape bank since i enjoy working and doing skills on that game

• 2 weeks later...

I gave watch dogs a whirl. Been there done that. Beaten enough AC's that I'm not going to attempt unity. FC:4 might be worthwhile but FC:3 was so good I don't want to ruin it's legacy.

Starcraft 2 and Battlefield 3 are my fallbacks when there's no new territory.

Wanted to give the last of us a go but it's on PS3.

Need a quad core haswell as I'm cpu bottlenecked in most games these days. Needed a hack just to play COD:AW. Wanted 8 gig ram as well. But I went with a new VA panel instead. The old dual 4:3 19" wasn't doing it.

I think the AC release was a disaster. Sitting well under 30fps most times, if not 14-17fps slide show. Digitalfoundry does good YT side by sides.

Use to record a lot of gameplay. Did a little bit of Twitch. But the demands for full quality stream is quite a lot and benzo brain doesn't lend a hand to building an audience.

If you got some cleavage and a pink headset, the money comes rolling into those twitch streamers.  :crazy:

Been rockin destiny and the new dragon age on ps4 lately. Waiting for the new battlefield..I le joyed the beta. It's a nice escape from my feelings sometimes. I'm glad video games have always helped me escape temporarily from the stresses of the real world...whether is work stress, withdrawal stress, or anything they really help take my mind off things. Even better when you have others to play with.

I shoudlve kept my PS2 i had alot more fun with that than with my XBOX360 that i havnt played in uhh around  3 years i liked the GTA 3 alot more on that PS2 than the GTA 4 (i think its 4 i got it around 2009) on the xbox360 . I really liked GranTurismo 3 & Gauntlet on the PS2 too

runescape is my favorite game !! im so close to getting my 10 year veteran cape there :P  , im very rich on there as well having over 300 million in my runescape bank since i enjoy working and doing skills on that game

I remember playing runescape back in like 2003 before they came out with runescape 2 and everything. I went back a couple years ago but was so far behind I just gave up. I think it was a great game.

I remember playing runescape back in like 2003 before they came out with runescape 2 and everything. I went back a couple years ago but was so far behind I just gave up. I think it was a great game.

Hi Island, ya its alot of fun to me i go there most days for 30mins- 1 hour, arouind a year and half ago it changed alot to runescape 3 . it drove me nuts ! it was too confusing seeing the game screen covered by mostly menus and submenus it had just a lil icons for menus i quit for awhile becasue i was unable to figure it ouit then arouind 6 months later another version came out you can change it now to make runescape playable how it was in 2011 before the runescape 3 change . Its saddened me see the population there drop alot :( i remember back in late 2005-2008 the population on that game was 80,000 -125,000 people online at the same time on the weekends it showed the number after logging on it said like "theres currently X ammount of people playing runescape "  now .. that number is just a small fraction like 15k -25k ppl playing :( on weekends its higher around 45k i think its just a imatter oif time befoer the plug is pulled on that game its foolish iof them to have their headquarters in a overpriced area thats similar to silicon valley in the US  !! the creator sold ouit too its oiwned by an investment ciompany :(