Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Does anyone play Destiny on PS4 here?

[Da...]

hi dave ,

I havnt heard of that game i looked it up on google it looks cool "the traveler" :)

the 2 only games i play sometimes is Runescape (i started almost 10 years ago so im good ) & Age of empires 2  :yippee:

[4f...]
I spent a LOT of time playing Age of Empires!  I need to find a new RPG game that is fairly mellow.  The high-intensity shoot-em-up games really tense me up. 

I spent a LOT of time playing Age of Empires!  I need to find a new RPG game that is fairly mellow.  The high-intensity shoot-em-up games really tense me up.

The Tropico series is pretty fun and not especially a "shoot em up" style.

http://www.worldoftropico.com/us/

@Dave911

I do have Destiny for the PS3. I just got it for Christmas and haven't played much though. I've been really busy at work and have been doing some freelance design jobs on the side. I'll add you though and if we're ever on at the same time, I can see about teaming up. I can't say I may be of much help and probably will screw up your game though as I'm rusty at these sort of games!  :crazy:

I've got it on the XBone :D

And it's actually relaxing for me, when I'm doing the patrol missions and just random shooting and gathering.  I kinda get in the zone.  The harder stuff like Daily missions and Raids can be a lot more stressfull though.