Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone watching the Super Bowl today?

[Er...]

Just checking to see who's watching.  I have tinnitus so it's been low key ones in my family last year and now this year and it's nice because I've watched football for a long time now, it's ingrained in me and now the boys are older they can get into it, too.  They're pumped.

And my wife's family follows the Seahawks up in this area so we will be watching intently. 

It's tough though I have to admit for a lot of us with agoraphobia or social phobias, I remember last year going to my aunt's place - very quiet and peaceful but they were watching the game - while the kids went to a church SB party.  I remember my ears and head were a screaming mess then, not as bad this year. 

It's gotta be hard and I'm thinking of you all today while I watch, try to have fun and enjoy the game and the good and bad commercials and if you don't watch usually, what kind of things do you like to do on dreary Febrary weekends like this?  In a lot of ways I'd rather be doing yardwork than winding myself up watching a football game.  :o

Of course I'll be watching. I should be in fav of the Pats because I'm from New England. But there's really no other choice than the Seahawks. They have no holes, IMO. Did you know that the Mass Turnpike's end of the road is in Seattle? So I guess who is every closest to that turnpike will win. :laugh: If you're a doggie lover, then at half time, expect to see a really cute Coke ad with an adorable puppy in it. Bets

great game ! that interception at the goal line saved the game ! the Katy perry half tiem show was ok i only like the roar song and the big tiger she was on :P

Tom Brady is almost 40 he should retire with good stats before his old age starts to affect his performance on the field and he's released (fired) and he has to play with a shitty team . thats what happend to kurt warner he was with the rams a long long time and he was getting old and he was released and he had to play for a shitty team and retired from a shitty team

He signed a contract for another 3 years...He says he wants to retire when he is 40. Said he feels better now than he did when he was 25. He's a real Health nut....

Yes, you pass against the team with the worst record against short yardage goalline situations, giving up a td 82% of the time!

The pats were worst in the league (per that statistic)!  WTH?!!?

And this is definitely the best Missy Elliott song by far, too bad she did not play it.

i noticed that the patriots coach looked too dry it looks like the players didnt use the big gataoirade canister they always dump on the head coach after they won  a super bowl??

i noticed that the patriots coach looked too dry it looks like the players didnt use the big gataoirade canister they always dump on the head coach after they won  a super bowl??

That big ol hoodie he wears soaked it all up.  ::)

Newest Update

The latest report on DeflateGate, from NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, is that only one of the Patriots’ footballs was 2 PSI under the NFL minimum and that many were just a “few ticks” under. The football that was 2 PSI under-inflated was the one that Indianapolis Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson intercepted in the AFC Championship Game, ProFootballTalk reported. That has led some to believe that the Colts, not the Patriots, deflated that football, ESPN’s Adam Schefter said on WEEI’s “Middays With MFB.”

Gardenia, they were all checked before the game...somewhere between being checked and the game this happened, but it was only 1 football that was 2 PSI under-inflated, not the 11 balls that were first reported.

OK I'm from New England. But here's two diff solutions; Let the QBs play with whatever PSI they want; or have the NFL maintain their own damned footballs. Who started the rule that the teams would bring their own and then place rules on how they should be? Does it save the league money? Have the teams pay into a fund.

Thank you for listening

Drad Dog