Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Are you a Psychopath? Science-

[Ro...]

I've noticed on more than one occasion- (myself included) that someone asks, here on BB whether or not they're a Psychopath or in danger of being one.

Apparently Psychopaths- have a poor sense of smell.

http://www.newser.com/story/154441/psychopaths-have-a-lousy-sense-of-smell.html

Since so many of us have Olfactory Hallucinations or a Heightened Olfactory Sense, this comes as a bit of relief.

How's about you go kill some one and then go wild...? Just kidding...uhm, where are you...?

Right now I am hiding in your shrub, looking into your window, with a huge knife in my hand and a foaming mouth. I figure the mouth is part of w/d.....

was married to one for 20 years who didn't think his s**t smelled......so yeah

The combination of Psychopath with Narcissist is even scarier. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

How's about you go kill some one and then go wild...? Just kidding...uhm, where are you...?

Right now I am hiding in your shrub, looking into your window, with a huge knife in my hand and a foaming mouth. I figure the mouth is part of w/d.....

bg, it's WINTER out there(well, yeah 'Texas' winter)... My shrub has no leaves, you couldn't hide behind it if you...oh, you ARE there!!! Fer cryin out loud!!! I TOLD you it was winter out there...put down the knife and get some clothes on!!! You can stand outside my shower curtain after you get warmed up... :laugh:

bg, it's WINTER out there(well, yeah 'Texas' winter)... My shrub has no leaves, you couldn't hide behind it if you...oh, you ARE there!!! Fer cryin out loud!!! I TOLD you it was winter out there...put down the knife and get some clothes on!!! You can stand outside my shower curtain after you get warmed up... :laugh:

LMAO: Remind me to see that movie again....And I prefer to be naked.. :laugh: Come to my house and see what a real winter is...still snowing outside and the temp is - 15 degrees. Time for sun bathing? :laugh:

-15?  Sounds like a heatwave for a Montana Winter.

Unfortunately we give power and prestige to way too many Psychopaths. Military? Don't ask, you don't wanna know.

-15?  Sounds like a heatwave for a Montana Winter.

Unfortunately we give power and prestige to way too many Psychopaths. Military? Don't ask, you don't wanna know.

That's why I don't live there! It's bad enough here.....

It is a mind boggling thing to see someone take some boiling hot water in a coffee cup and toss it into the air and not have a single drop hit the ground; it getting so cold.

Brother in Minneseowtta swears he can...uhm...make water outta the second floor window and it freezes before arrival...no, actually, I don't know how or why he discovered that, but I suspect it has something to do with ingestion of large amounts of fermented beverage and a subsequent inability to negotiate the stairwell...just a guess... :laugh:

50 degrees or colder warrants wearing an undershirt, sweater, hoodie, and a beanie in Texas.

Shit I've seen people wear hoodies when it's 65 degrees out  ;D We don't tolerate the cold very well here.

But at the same time, most of y'all from colder states wouldn't last a week here during the summer when it's 100+ and it feels like 110+ easily.

Anyways, I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. -Sherlock

The problem with Oklahoma and Baja Oklahoma (Texas) is that that damned humidity!  Not too many Texans or Okies would last too long either if every air conditioner in those states suddenly turned off and stayed off.

The problem with Oklahoma and Baja Oklahoma (Texas) is that that damned humidity!  Not too many Texans or Okies would last too long either if every air conditioner in those states suddenly turned off and stayed off.

AS A S. TEXAN...SIMPLY PUT....

[move]I'D DIE  :-[[/move]

FLUTER TURNS INTO A VAMPIRE IN THE HEAT OF SUMMER! AND, THAT IS THE BRUTAL TRUTH :thumbsup:

That's. Why I try to do most of my Texas summers in Colorado...

Damn, you're lucky.

I went to Colorado last summer for a few days, it's paradise.

That's. Why I try to do most of my Texas summers in Colorado...

Damn, you're lucky.

I went to Colorado last summer for a few days, it's paradise.

Gotta agree with that one. But I think Maine tops them all.

I'm gonna go wild and kill someone.  :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Bets! You always make me Laugh as you Know and I was feeling so worried reading this post...then I read your posts and those from Texas and cannot stop laughing!