Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A thread for us single folks :)

[Ci...]

Hey You'll!

What's Up?  :angel:

Hey: I've been stuck in my home. Very bad weather. Yesterday it was snowing and the winds were howling. It was -15 degrees outside. Same for today through Tuesday. On Sunday late pm, we are supposed to get yet another big snow storm. I have to run errands for my mom and take her to the docs. But she had to cancel because the winds were blowing me apart, and mom can't walk on the  icy driveway. That's how she got her hip broken in the first place. I NEED a book to read! So I am going to try and tackle the outdoors and shovel off my car. It's all ice by now. I can't even watch Netflix because my wifi was down and I didn't have the wifi code to set it up again. Now I have the code from bother John so will call up Samsung and see if I can set it up. Netflix has been my savior during these past couple of months. All I can say is Brrr! fwiw~~ I added a lot more about myself in my original reply so you might want to take a look see and know even more about me. Like you want to? LMAO  :laugh: I'll be on the faith board later today. hugs, Bets

Bets,

Sounds like you need a big bowl of hot soup!  It flurried here yesterday but it was so weird it was sunny at the same time.  :-\

Let me know what book you get if you like it.  Your doing awesome on your taper, you go girl! :thumbsup:

Hugs,

Deborah.  :smitten:

Bets,

Sounds like you need a big bowl of hot soup!  It flurried here yesterday but it was so weird it was sunny at the same time.  :-\

Let me know what book you get if you like it.  Your doing awesome on your taper, you go girl! :thumbsup:

Hugs,

Deborah.  :smitten:

I dug out my car and went to the library. I have to get large print books. Those idiots removed all of John Gresham's books. Except for one. It is non fiction and a true story. Its called, The Innocent Man: murder and injustice in a small town. Why would you removed the books of the most popular author in the US?  :tickedoff: Just to be on the safe side, I also borrowed James Patterson's: Unlucky 13. I also made it to the Y. Phew! I surely needed that exercise. :smitten:

That would be my Parole Officer.. 8)....fwiw~~ I added a lot to my original reply, so you can know even more about me. I know how much you want to... :laugh: Just challenge me to one-on-one.

No ma'am...I notice things, and I seen that empty tub of vaseline next to the driveway and the telltale...uhm...sheen on your blue skin...just so's you know, I think maybe yer P.O. noticed, too, as he's pullin' on a pair of fish scalin' gloves...o u c h !!! That boy's got some smart to him! Just please step away from the shrub...? HAW!!!

That would be my Parole Officer.. 8)....fwiw~~ I added a lot to my original reply, so you can know even more about me. I know how much you want to... :laugh: Just challenge me to one-on-one.

No ma'am...I notice things, and I seen that empty tub of vaseline next to the driveway and the telltale...uhm...sheen on your blue skin...just so's you know, I think maybe yer P.O. noticed, too, as he's pullin' on a pair of fish scalin' gloves...o u c h !!! That boy's got some smart to him! Just please step away from the shrub...? HAW!!!

Lemme think. Jeez, I thought they threw out that tub of vaseline..I can't pull one on you....Maybe next time I'll just ring the doorbell ~~ when me gets free~~....And the Parole officer has to eat the fish himself, 'cause I hate it. Bit i'd been thinkin, mebbe I'd like a back rub with those gloves. im weeeerd! And I likes those shrubs. Ben peeing on them for nutrients....HAW back at ya. LMAO!

Wahl, he sez, pickin his teeth wit a filet knife, tuna round and hook yer fingerlings to the bass of yer neck, close yer trap, and cast off any ideers of makin a swim fer it walleye tie you to the scales...

And, i actually have NO IDEA where that came from...might be a defensive posturing maneuver...you could have me on the run...i might let you catch me...what's for supper and do you have any cookies? And an apple for my horse?

• 2 weeks later...

Dint you hear...? the evil Fluterpipe attacked and cut my pink noodle into pieces...well, she THOUGHT she did, but thats a thread of a different color...yeah, before someone hung "Tex" on me, i was known to answer to "Catfish", noodling king of the South... :laugh:

I guess bg is busy serving out her sentence...or her parole officer...  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Dint you hear...? the evil Fluterpipe attacked and cut my pink noodle into pieces...well, she THOUGHT she did, but thats a thread of a different color...yeah, before someone hung "Tex" on me, i was known to answer to "Catfish", noodling king of the South... :laugh:

I guess bg is busy serving out her sentence...or her parole officer...  :laugh:

I dunt cum cheep. :laugh: