Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is everybody from New England prepared?

[be...]

I'm off to New England.  :smitten:  it's supposed to snow/ice here, tomorrow.  I'm hoping for snow!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

S4F:

Oh Brother! Not you again!  :laugh: Now the oil company just called us and asked for us to make a path from our lawn to the back of the house so they can put our oil in. How the snow shovelers here will do this I don't know. We are finally rid of the snow for now, but another big one is to come on Thursday. I think this is one of the worst winters we have had here, except for three years ago when in one fell swoop 36 inches was dumped on us. Bets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [be...]

• [Je...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I got what I prayed for!  Tons of snow and wind chills in the -25 .  Brrrrr.....it's freezing.  I'm praying everyone is warm and safe! 

Eat some soup!  Snuggle up in a warm blanket.  My fingers are freezing because my iPad is so cold!  I need to wear gloves in the house, yikes!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1294662/campbells-chicken-noodle-soup-o.gif

thats a realy old commercial , that kid in that commercial must have kids that age already !

i havnt had any campbells soup in the longes time it tastes alot better than ramen noodles !

We got anothe foot of snow coming tommorow here and the last couple of days it been way below zero at night so totally stuck inside hang on till it warms all my BB budds once we get warmer we can get out and breath air and it will help us out i am sure!Stay safe and warm better days are coming ~CD :thumbsup: