Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is everybody from New England prepared?

[be...]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [be...]

• [Je...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Another big snow storm just hit us again today. Just what I friggin need... I'm going stir crazy. Way too much time, stuck at home.

It's freezing here but it's bright and sunny!  Give me some of that snow, Bets, please!!!  You can have our sun :laugh:

GLADLY! You happen to have a dump truck?  Or three? :laugh:

Hey Bets,

I'm waiting for that snow!  It's going to be sunny and 55 today.  That's way to warm for me.  Go away Spring let it be winter forever!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee::2funny: :2funny:

Just snowed AGAIN last night up here in NH. This snow is a wet snow so it is sticking to everything..It looks pretty, but it seems like it's snowing every couple of days...it's getting a little to much...

Wish I could send you some snow Deborah, we have more than enough to share with you...

Nancy,

Bring on the snow.  It snowed every couple of days last year.  It was nice.  I'm praying that your electricity stays on and that your safe and warm. 

Love you,

Deborah.  :smitten:

Thank You Deborah...were getting another snow storm, well a couple of storms to be exact. They are predicting light snow tomorrow, heavy snow Sunday, and light snow Monday. They feel that we could get anywhere from 1 ft. To 2 ft. I don't know where they are going to put it...we have mountains of snow all over the place up here. It's got to the point where they are running out of places to put all this snow....

HURRY UP SPRING!

Thank You Deborah...were getting another snow storm, well a couple of storms to be exact. They are predicting light snow tomorrow, heavy snow Sunday, and light snow Monday. They feel that we could get anywhere from 1 ft. To 2 ft. I don't know where they are going to put it...we have mountains of snow all over the place up here. It's got to the point where they are running out of places to put all this snow....

HURRY UP SPRING!

Man, we got hit bad on Monday....Tomorrow another one? Like was said, we are simply running out of places to put the snow. I can barely turn left onto a busy road because the snow is piled so high I can't see behind it.

Its ridiculous here.  It's in the 60's for the first time this year.  Everyone is at the park and the guys playing basketball have their shirts off.  >:(

Send me some snow, please! :yippee:

Thank You Disney Girl...this much snow is depressing...was pretty, but enough is enough..

Send the trucks Deborah, we have more than enough to share...Refrigerator 18 Wheelers would be the best  :laugh:

Their on their way, Nancy!  Thanks so very much!  I'm sending you our warm weather and rain.  :tickedoff:

We don't want your rain! If we get it, the snow will melt and flood our cellars. And nobody in CT can get flood insurance, as we live near the ocean and the landscape is hills. We are at the bottom of a hill. My dentist lives right close to the ocean and got hit hard by Hurricane Sandy. She had 6 feet of water in her house. She had to pay $100,000 to get things fixed. No wonder she upped her rates!  It's a good thing that some dentists make more money than doctors. But bad for me, as she doesn't accept insurance. Bets

Ntt, you sound like my brother down in Florida, loves to call me and let me know what the temperature is down there....hope you are enjoying it....I sure would be, have an extra room?

We had a big ice storm last night. Ice is too scary to drive in, because the breaks don't work. I had to pick up my car from the auto body shop today, but once I looked out of my window, I said, "no way Not again!!" Now it is snowing. Nothing better than having to shovel snow when there is ice underneath it. Yuck. I wish I was in Florida or Texas like you guys...

Please make it stop...it just keeps snowing and snowing and they are forecasting another snow storm on Thursday...I read on Facebook someone wrote on a store Sign "who ever is praying for snow please stop"...

Jaddy: You are so right. After that lovely ice storm of ours, it has been snowing all day and will continue into the morning. Rental car is dumped with snow and I forget to take my snow remover out of my car that is now fixed and just waiting for me to pick it up. I am housebound to the point of watching The Andy Griffith Show. Isn't that pathetic? I even had to make an agreement to have my pdoc appointment tomorrow to be over the phone.

Snow4Fun I can tell my your online name that you love the snow. But please stop thinking these thoughts. They feel like a curse on me. :laugh: If you want lots of snow, then please take a trip to New England.  :smitten: