Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is everybody from New England prepared?

[be...]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [be...]

• [Je...]

• [Ja...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Richmnd, Virginia and my son and I went down to the James River yesterday and it was just gorgeous!  We walked for an hour and 45 minutes.  Afterwards, we went to the civil war museum  which was a blast.  There's so much to do here and in the Fall it's beautiful.  It's the hot humid summers that are a pain sometimes.  I just love the snow, though.

Hot chocolate for everyone!!!  :smitten:

I bought a bible today. It made me feel good. I just read some of it out loud.  :angel: I pray for everyone who is in this storm. God bless you all.  :smitten:

I'm kind of excited for a big storm... my kids are young, and they haven't really experienced a lot of snow before. I want to build snowmen and igloos with them and the last few years have been big disappointments. I am worried about losing power though. I have electric heat, so I'm in trouble if that happens.

Ashesofman,

I think your little ones will have the time of their life playing in the snow...we sure are going to get enough of it...I too will lose my heat if the power goes out, but we have one thing in our favor, it's suppose to be a fluffy snow, the wet snow is what causes all the power outages...but then, we will have the wind to contend with also which could bring down lines...

Stay Safe,

Jaddy

I gots plenty of extra bedrooms and food.....we can have a benzo free party  :crazy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what kind of party its that with bedrooms :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smitten:

The morning after pill party!  :laugh:

I just don't want to lose power....that would suck bigtime.  Supposed to be very cold to,orrow.  So no power, no heat=bitter cold.

Hope everyone is safe.

I gots plenty of extra bedrooms and food.....we can have a benzo free party  :crazy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what kind of party its that with bedrooms :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smitten:

The morning after pill party!  :laugh:

A pyjama party.  :laugh:

It's SNOWING!!!  I'm going outside and enjoying what God has blessed us with.  I pray that everyone is safe.  My son is at work.  I wish that he was at home safe with me and my other son. 

Be safe everyone!!!

Pajama party, woo-hoo!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The Bible s the BEST book ever written, AMEN to that!!!

Love you guys,

Deborah.  :smitten: :smitten: :angel:

Hey,

I just got back from a really nice walk.  It snowed more than they forecasted.  My son built a snowman and he's so cute!

I'll throw a snowball for you.  At least I won't get in trouble because it came from you, ha-ha!!!

Watch out here comes a snowball headed for your face, duck!

We're going to eat minestrone soup at 9 a.m. because its perfect weather for it.  I'll eat some for you, too.

Be good!!!

Hugs,

Debrah.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

The power stayed on here also...got about 25 inches of snow and they are forecasting more snow for Friday and Monday....I have no clue where there going to put it all...snow mountains all over the place from plowing....Hurry up Spring!

when i saw the title on this thread i thought it was about football with the New England Patriots  :2funny: i hope they lose for CHEATING with deflated footballs that are easier to catch since 2006 !