Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's your fav vacation destination and why

[Ci...]

I thought I would see what's everyone's opinion about their favorite place to vacation and why they like it.  Mine is Nags Head, NC.  I have a house there on the beach and I love it.  I love the views of the ocean, the fishing and the peaceful feeling I get when I am there.  What about you?

vacation umm my favorite place to go is to Michigan my father most of his relatives are from there i feel happy being at my grandparen's farm up there too theres always alot of work  to do there so i enjoyworking when im up there visiting they used to grow asparagus there a long time ago i remember picking some when i was little then there was pickles after this .

i also like going to illinois i've been to chicago a few times i always remember a town i stay at in illinois called efingham :P

Right where I'm living.

If I want Beach- I drive west for an hour. If I want Mountains- I drive east for an hour and a half. If I want Desert, I drive further east for about 2-3 hours.

Wine country- right here.  I want Big Metropolitan?- North for 2.5 hours.

I live on the edge of a forest.

I like the woods and mountains a lot myself.  I spent over a year in Colorado and loved it, I really miss that area.  I live near the "mountains" here and can be in the middle of nowhere in about 20 minutes which is great but I love the beach also mostly for the fishing.