Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Scarred- physical.

[Ro...]

Got scars? How many and where?

I'll start: Many.

Four from my Laparoscopic gall bladder removal on my tummy. one/two on my lower back for spine surgery. About a half a dozen requiring stitches on my hands from various work projects.  And one big one that required 22 stitches from when I discovered the importance of keeping your knives in a proper sheath- on my ankle/Achilles Tendon.

And two from my vasectomy.

My most recent scar is right behind my eyes...happened earlier today when I was following a link too closely... :laugh:

Ok, seriously...R eyebrow, post fall on my face with glasses on...there is a titanium 'plate' behind that hair...nose is scarred and nicked from putting it where it didn't belong. L front chest wall...puncture/infection/ cyst...hands and forearms, a lot of just life hanging on and wood cutting, R bicep bite mark(I heard his teeth click in my muscle...)...L bicep burn( tried to force open a door, the fire on the other side heated the door hot enough to leave paint in the 3rd degree burns)...R inguinal hernia repair...R lower leg veins stripped to ankle when the 350 short block came off the chain and scraped down my shin to my ankle...Knuckles-i got in a few good shots...

Scars?  Oh I gots lots of those.  Tons on my knees from playing sports.  A large one on the webbing of my hand where I almost cut my finger off, 1 on my cheek where a cat scratched me when I was a kid (I'm still pretty tho haha), 1 on my ankle where I had a mole removed when I was 7, a couple from having chicken pox as a kid and several on my arm from breaking a car window with my forearm.

SOMEONE is forgetting the pearling deal, unless that fell under immaculate conception... ;D:laugh:

No scars from those!  Healed up without so much as an indentation.

No stitches for me.  :D