Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

finding your shorts

[Te...]

Ok, time to pull out the stun guns...I'm not gonna lighten up...I'll lamp oon anyone who doesn't direct their energy correctly. While the light sawdust smell from under your feet IS, indeed, floor essence, you'd have to take the bulb-by the horns, take a shine to me, and rheo-lize  that Jacob's ladder is the only way tube eat the odds...no one wants to be convected for a life of prion examples...( or filamental institution with throw backs) ...

HOLY HECKTIRATION...I REALLY HAVE TA THINK BOUT WHAT YAWL ARE TRYIN TO SAY AND TALK ABOUT.

I CAN'T TALK YER TALK, BUT I'M SURE HAVING FUN TRYIN TO FIGYER OUT WHAT'S GOIN OH HERE :thumbsup:

FB

HOLY HECKTIRATION...I REALLY HAVE TA THINK BOUT WHAT YAWL ARE TRYIN TO SAY AND TALK ABOUT.

I CAN'T TALK YER TALK, BUT I'M SURE HAVING FUN TRYIN TO FIGYER OUT WHAT'S GOIN OH HERE :thumbsup:

FB

aLL ya halfta da is red twen LIONS.

And I'd be lion to you if I told you I knew how this happened...but,(shifting gears and topics) kinda like a cat-ionic jump, i'll have to mews over the switch, feline my way carefully, and try not to kit you. Ocelot to take in, but I'm gonna be fair, 'cause I'm no cheetah when it comes to litter acy. Yowl come back, ya hear?

Such Potentiometer going to waste.  Cats are we now?  I've got some hyper-lynx to a cougar website. Ya'll better be careful- as most of them are in heat.  Some even have phone numbers, so that you can give them a Cara-call. Just consider it as a serval to you.  And the most favorite song today? Your Cheetah-en Heart.