Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

finding your shorts

[Te...]

wait!!!!!  Watt's wrong? Don't go......I was just gettin cranked up...ohm sorry if generated any bad feelings, but I was re-fused at the gate, and am currently out of socket i wouldn't ligh-to you...it's just the way I'm wired...hello?...hello...? ???............sigh...

I tried to remove this, but apparently my mistakes are required public knowledge...posted this here trying for somewhere else but the instructions as to how to correct the original sin were reconfigured somewhere between my brain and my pecking fingers... :idiot:

I tried to remove this, but apparently my mistakes are required public knowledge...posted this here trying for somewhere else but the instructions as to how to correct the original sin were reconfigured somewhere between my brain and my pecking fingers... :idiot:

lol...you need to retrain those pecking fingers  :laugh:

fb :smitten:

Well try looking for the 'Commando' Squad.

Actually, I did...you don't wanna know where I found them... :)

Well, yeah, you DO, but I'm gonna hold out, for now...maybe later...

I'm quite amazed that ANYONE would reply to this thread, as it isn't even a thread... :idiot:

Maybe I should have used the electricians ' joke for the header and named it  I WILL CHECK YOUR SHORTS...?  I'm in a state of flux...

Well try looking for the 'Commando' Squad.

Actually, I did...you don't wanna know where I found them... :)

Well, yeah, you DO, but I'm gonna hold out, for now...maybe later...

I'm quite amazed that ANYONE would reply to this thread, as it isn't even a thread... :idiot:

Maybe I should have used the electricians ' joke for the header and named it  I WILL CHECK YOUR SHORTS...?  I'm in a state of flux...

I knew at once when I saw the name of your title that someone was going wacko on us. Now I feel the need to change my underwear...

Actually, if you follow anything I write, you will find that I was whacko long before benzos were invented...a behavior I apparently have not seen fit to address or redress...but this is about shorts, if you are to believe the header...personally, I wouldn't believe anything I wrote...and I'm already shifting to dressing...so there you have it...thanks for stopping by, and if you feel the need for more off the wall, please come back...and if you wish to bring your underthings, they will require their own bag.

Actually, if you follow anything I write, you will find that I was whacko long before benzos were invented...a behavior I apparently have not seen fit to address or redress...but this is about shorts, if you are to believe the header...personally, I wouldn't believe anything I wrote...and I'm already shifting to dressing...so there you have it...thanks for stopping by, and if you feel the need for more off the wall, please come back...and if you wish to bring your underthings, they will require their own bag.

:laugh: :laugh: Lmao. Will bring my bag!

I amp not intimidated by your PUN ishing demeanor. But you do have to ask yourself  "wire we here?"

Is this just an extension of our wordplay, or are we here of our own ac cord? We need to take charge of the situation before it trickles away...c'mon over and shed some light on this...and put that bag of underwear over by the door, for heaven's sake...

Just realized...you know it's time to take a break fro BB when the page with threads you have posted to has your moniker running down the right side...oops...OCD...maybe... :laugh:

No reason to SWITCH your CURRENT activities. You may have PLUGGED into something POWERful. Maybe a BREAK ER other action will ilLUMENate things. Don't be SHOCKED.  Just stay GROUNDED.

[15...]

I am cracking up on this thread. I mean, I'm laughing till it HERTZ!

Can't always CONDUCTOR serious conversations here. Too much cog fog making me seriously conFUSEd.

Thought I'd ZAP in and RELAY a few puns.

Thanks for adding a bit of SPARK today.

Yeah, my father was an electrical engineer so I grew up with a ton of these jokes. Don't want to OHMmit any jokes.

Just remembered it's laundry day. Need to go wash my shorts before I get too AMPed up.

I'll have to post about getting electricity from a hamster. And a potato. And a potato that looks like a hamster. . . .

I hope there's not too much RESISTANCE to this BATTERY of puns, and that JOULE find a CONNECTION to this type of POST. If that happens maybe we should do this with more FREQUENCY and not FILTER ourselve but just go with tg he FLOW.

Okay.I  think I'm BURNED OUT now

[15...]

Oh no, bobo. Sorry you're BURNED OUT. Time to re-CHARGE.

I'll have to come back and tell you about my dream of using sled dogs and hamsters as a power source.  :o

Well, we ALL obviously have a conduction deficit disorder...i'll try to be the pacemaker and moniter the impulses. We may have to wind this up before we can brush it off/on someone else.  My wife said I can meter at the junction, but if I'm late or delayed, please relay  my regrets or it will breaker heart.  And I'm not sure if I conduit or not with a clean connection...will post what the cathode the vet when I get back from venturi ing out onto the circuit...and that's a wrap...tape my word for it...and send it on down the line...

Just yesterday my TRANSISTOR was talking about her sex reassignment and I told her ANODE all about it. I was a little SHOCKED when she went into detail about how they SOLDER thing off. After that I took off INDUCTOR the rest of the day.

Wow you guys are really AMPed up on this string aren't you?  Must be a PHASE you're going through as it's going off on some strange VECTORS- but no sweat I'm well on FREQUENCY here. Please just don't over REACTANCE.

Gee Texas you've sure LED us around.  I wonder what it would take to RECTIFIER the situation?

Not sure what your capacity is to joiner little group, but if you'll bundle up and send me a wire or a cable, i'll coil you when I get it. Resistance is futile. We're trapped...we'll have to ballast our way outta here!!!

Mine Inductive Reactance is highly Differential in these negotiations.  We could always join together and listen to some AC-DC.  Or EMF.  We'd just have to be sure to not overload the bandwidth requirements.