Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Is Benzo Buddies associated with Scientology?

[Lu...]

Just a simple question. Is Benzo Buddies associated in any way, shape or form with Scientology or started or funded by Scientology?

I am not judging Scientology one way or the other, just asking...

Just a simple question. Is Benzo Buddies associated in any way, shape or form with Scientology or started or funded by Scientology?

I am not judging Scientology one way or the other, just asking...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

people think that, because they are against medicines....

but its just a non sense...

have a nice day.... :smitten:

I ask because several people who became disillusioned with BB make this accusation. If you google Benzo Buddies, you will see many top hits make this accusation.

Yeah I was about to say, if I found out these forums were linked to Scientology at all I'd be packing my bags and on my way out...

Let's just say I'm not a big fan of Scientology  ::)

[16...]

Scott Gaulke will say anything to get people away from benzo forums. Don't worry about it. And even if BB was associated with Scientology, there really isn't much that they are doing to shove it in our faces.

What I don't get is why he doesn't log into these forums to try and help people that are suffering, instead of just posting stupid shit.

He posted on cesspool that one person slept with a stuffed animal? Like, wtf. Who cares? How is that giving him any credibility. Lol. Yeah, you wanna "save" people all right.

Scott Gaulke will say anything to get people away from benzo forums. Don't worry about it. And even if BB was associated with Scientology, there really isn't much that they are doing to shove it in our faces.

What I don't get is why he doesn't log into these forums to try and help people that are suffering, instead of just posting stupid shit.

He posted on cesspool that one person slept with a stuffed animal? Like, wtf. Who cares? How is that giving him any credibility. Lol. Yeah, you wanna "save" people all right.

:laugh:  Orion, Gaulke is probably just jealous  :laugh:  His bed has been empty for a very long time. Maybe he needs a Teddy bear to hug too :laugh:

Gaulke will never be credible until he helps people. If he cared he would let his views on benzo's been known but all he can do is bash and complain.  Gaulke's motives are is as clear as plastic wrap :o  It does not take a Rocket Scientist or even a Scientologist for that matter to see what's going on there on Gaulke's little "cesspool" website, namely the vigorous stirring shit (that's what a good cesspool is for right? :laugh:)  Gaulke's site is void of any social merit and a waste of a good Google search.  Pathetic, boring, and so very predictable, ahhh ::)

[16...]

Yeah, I don't get it. He talks about all these suicide cases and I'm thinking to myself, "So what did you do for them? You supposedly logged their blogs...why did you not reach out to them and help them?" Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, no?

Really grinds my gear.

Everything you need to know about this issue is addressed here.... http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=73689.0

It would be a good thing if we didn't have to discuss this psycho at all, but sadly he keeps hanging around like a bad smell, so we have to keep having this same boring discussion about him.

It's just so temping to take a jab  ;D  >:D >:D>:D

It seems to me that no few folks are akin to a cancer. Just when you think it's all gone...

Seems that the cesspool has no small amount of jealousy going on. Classic.  Someone refused to take his advice and he's gone all cranky.

I can see where someone/anyone MIGHT get the notion that BB is associated with Diarrhetics...excuse me, Dianetics. But unlike Scientology, we have some legitimate beefs.