Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Listening to Obama on the rado

[lo...]

I had plans to vote for Joe Biden next year . that all changed when Obama made the immigration forgiveness . My grandparents are immigrants they got proper papers before they immigrated to the US to become legal citizens

I read pole that 72% of people asked the question "who is your vice president"  could not answer. Very sad.

I trust Biden as he is the poorest man ever to be vice president in modern history.  Go Biden!

Will someone please call an interior decorator into Congress and fix it?

I hate to see presidents speaking when standing in between two Fascist symbols :(

http://i.imgur.com/RuGd9oT.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

• [Ro...]

• [lo...]

I had plans to vote for Joe Biden next year . that all changed when Obama made the immigration forgiveness . My grandparents are immigrants they got proper papers before they immigrated to the US to become legal citizens

I read pole that 72% of people asked the question "who is your vice president"  could not answer. Very sad.

I trust Biden as he is the poorest man ever to be vice president in modern history.  Go Biden!

Will someone please call an interior decorator into Congress and fix it?

I hate to see presidents speaking when standing in between two Fascist symbols :(

http://i.imgur.com/RuGd9oT.png

Yep. Poor Joe. He spends most of his time absent or going to international funerals.

RE The decorator: Don't you think the Fascist symbols match what is going on in there?  :laugh:

gosh, there are lots of phallic symbols there as well....lots of big dicks

tragedy of our Humanity :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

could it be some kind of political marketing????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or political makeup, if you look at John Boehner..... :laugh:

Or political makeup, if you look at John Boehner..... :laugh:

;D

If I may point out Obama gave his speech on the speaker's podium in the House of  Congress. Which is currently controlled by....

A symbol of Imperial Rome. Strength through Unity. Evil alrighty.

Now what else has the U.S. modeled itself on Rome?

Fasces symbol? Really? They're all over the Capitol. Who cares? I would give my right you know what to be well enough to worry about crap like that. I'm too busy trying to stay alive and actually working on energy policy (renewables, storage,  distributed gen) in my job which I am hoping against hope to keep.. Of course this is "off topic" but if I wanted to argue this stuff I'm sure there are better fora. Jmo.

If I may point out Obama gave his speech on the speaker's podium in the House of  Congress. Which is currently controlled by....

Sad but true.  The masons modeled the USA on a Roman theme. 

Why do you think we have SENATORS?  Coincidence?

I think it's time to remove all this mason symbolism as it's just too creepy.

This secret society bullshit pisses me off.  Time to end it. If Russia can remove all

of their Lenin statues we should be able to remove all this 'mason' BS too. Washington needs a make over!

This theme stated with Lincoln.  Take a close look under the arms of his chair.

http://i.imgur.com/M7KFmpS.png

Who are these people? 

They have to stop with all the symbolism bull shit :tickedoff:  Not very progressive or modern at all.

What do you suggest to replace the symbolism with?

And how much is it gonna cost?

The question is how much did it cost tax payers already to install all this mason/secret society BS already including the Washington monument (Obelisk of Sun-God RA, the all seeing eye guy)?  Do people know we are worshiping the Egyptian God RA with this Obelisk?  Talk about a waste of tax payer money!

My idea. How about we start by tearing down the Obelisk of Ra and put up a 555 foot  high statue of Obama ;D:thumbsup:

Sad but true.  The masons modeled the USA on a Roman theme. 

Why do you think we have SENATORS?  Coincidence?

I think it's time to remove all this mason symbolism as it's just too creepy.

This secret society bullshit pisses me off.  Time to end it. If Russia can remove all

of their Lenin statues we should be able to remove all this 'mason' BS too. Washington needs a make over!

This theme stated with Lincoln.  Take a close look under the arms of his chair.

http://i.imgur.com/M7KFmpS.png

Who are these people? 

They have to stop with all the symbolism bull shit :tickedoff:  Not very progressive or modern at all.

Ha ha. You got me on this one. But the garb has changed, at least. And while you're at it, take a look at his face? Halloween time? But I think he was a good president. Better than the name of the makers of baked beans.

Many promises to emigrate have been made concerning Obamacare- none have been fulfilled.

A bin laden statue would give the pigeons a place to poo.

Many promises to emigrate have been made concerning Obamacare- none have been fulfilled.

A bin laden statue would give the pigeons a place to poo.

That's because it is stalled in Congress. These are the rules of the US: It has to be approved in both Congress and the Senate for Obama to sign the bill into action. And since Congress hates Obama, it will remain stalled in there forever. Thank you John Boehner....

What bill are you talking about benzogirl? I'm confused.

I think she was speaking facetiously.  Just about any bill that Obama introduces into Congress, Republicans have blocked or delayed.