Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Have you ever? *Game*

[Ma...]

[1c...]

Yep!! I couldn't figure out why the bathroom didn't have urinals, until a woman saw me and freaked out. I apologized and left. Lol

Have you ever...

Did something you regret, only to have things work out for the better?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ja...]

• [Ro...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

Regret/glad?

Oh heck- tons of times...

I regretted joining the military- in Basic Training. Worked out.  Having a kid, then watching her grow up.

HYE

Ate so much chocolate you got sick?

Of course - I was a chocolate lover in all times, not only in my anxiety!! Sometimes, I can eat 100 gr. in half an hour - for me, that is really a lot as I have 52 kg! I never ever felt like really sick but I felt like I wouldn't be able to eat anything in 5 days :)))!

Have you ever seen a movie more than 15 times?

LMAO LOL! Maternal means "On your mother's side." Such as, there is lots of eye problems on my maternal side. Paternal means on your father's side. :laugh:

Maternal language means your mother tongue. Your first or native language. It is perfectly valid.

Shunned sort of means reject. It goes back to old religious communities I believe where you would ignore and not have anything to do with some people.

Maternal language means your mother tongue. Your first or native language. It is perfectly valid.

Shunned sort of means reject. It goes back to old religious communities I believe where you would ignore and not have anything to do with some people.

bobo:

I just looked it up on my online dictionary. Maternal says: "On your mother's side." Or "a mother's instincts to her child." I don't know where you came up with your definition.

"Have you ever gave someone a gift that was given to you that you didn't like or want?"

Of course, it happened on a few occasions that I got few similiar books for example.

Have you ever... been on ATP Tenis match or similiar?

I just looked it up on my online dictionary. Maternal says: "On your mother's side." Or "a mother's instincts to her child." I don't know where you came up with your definition.

it may have a couple meanings but

I have read the term "maternal language" several times before. It shows up in academic research. But you can google it. The whole phrase "maternal language". You don't hear it every day but it is certainly valid and not something to lmao about. Btw People can also create their own original descriptive phrases for things that might not show in a dictionary. But it turns out thus is a phrase people have used before and it shows up in a google search.

it may have a couple meanings but

I have read the term "maternal language" several times before. It shows up in academic research. But you can google it. The whole phrase "maternal language". You don't hear it every day but it is certainly valid and not something to lmao about. Btw People can also create their own original descriptive phrases for things that might not show in a dictionary. But it turns out thus is a phrase people have used before and it shows up in a google search.

Well of course, this is a common phrase, even used in literature (I had my studies in English language). Anyway my only dilemma was about "shunned" as I don't meet this term too often. Anyway :)

Bobo519 is correct in that Shunning is rejection due to religious reasons.

No, I've never been on an ATP Tennis Match- the closest would be some Badminton.

HYE-Eaten some delicacy that everyone said you should try; and ended up sick to your stomach?

No allergies at all, luckily :)

Have you ever been so drunk that you couldn't remember things that you have been doing?

Oh yes of course. I forgot a ski trip I was on. Can't remember if I fell or not.

HYE:

Had sex in a lake in the middle of your town?