Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Have you ever? *Game*

[Ma...]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ja...]

• [Ro...]

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

[25...]

Once, but it ruined my face. :( Well, not really. But, it left an unsightly scar that I now cover up with a bit of stubble. Its under my nose and above my lip. Ugh. Vanity, thy name is Orionbash. (Because of that, I now heal any small wounds requiring stitches myself with honey, salt, and medical tape. lol)

Have you ever met a celebrity?

No, but I would have loved to have met Elvis...I'm showing my age on that information...

Have you ever slept overnight on a beach by the ocean?

No Benzogirl that doesn't count LOL...doesn't even come close  :laugh:

No, never in a room fill of people....have in a hall way though...something you just have no control over...

Have you ever peed yourself while laughing real hard?

Haha no I haven't but I peed myself on a dare once when someone said I couldn't make myself do it...not a moment I am proud of btw

Have you ever mowed your lawn and been OCD about how it turned out?  (maybe it's just me)

Yes I have, considering that the Old Man was gonna give me a whupping if I didn't 'get it right'.

Have you ever passed out while standing in Formation?  Or just standing up for too long?

Yes I have, considering that the Old Man was gonna give me a whupping if I didn't 'get it right'.

Have you ever passed out while standing in Formation?  Or just standing up for too long?

Yes. I passed out in the middle of my Catholic confirmation in church because of the incense. But I'm no member of the military.

Have you ever tried to eat such disgusting food and hid it in your pocket in the middle of company? Or fed it to the dog?

[75...]
No, but my mother used to make us sit at the table til we were finished....the antique table had a little drawer on the side and we used to deposit our Brussels sprouts, etc. there.  Have you ever found a certain food to be absolutely disgusting, only to later have it be one of your favorite things to eat?  (Sushi, for me)

Well, I would have to say that she was the one embarrassed because you stood her up?  :idiot:

Come on, you can do better than that.... You never did anything on a first Date with someone you liked that embarrassed you?

I only did it because it was a blind date and she sent me a pic and it SOOOOOO wasn't her, so I just decided to keep driving lol

I forgot my wallet once on a first date....that wasn't to cool  :o

What was the situation in which you "knew" it was her?

Mine- my date and I went on a bike ride together, along with her younger brother as chaperone. I couldn't help but stare at her tush most of the time- so uncool thing to do.

HYR- walked into the 'wrong' restroom? And didn't realize it for a while?