Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Polar Bear Lodge - open to everybody

[el...]

Okay the rules    There are none.

Elections            There are none.

Ever notice how sometimes the female humans post pictures of Johnny Depp and firemen without their shirts on?  Well, at the Polar Bear Lodge we got stuff like this.  Check it out: :o

Hit the road Jack

::)

Well, er, the forum rules still apply, of course...

Well, er, the forum rules still apply, of course...

Rules?  What rules?  Ohhhhh, those rulse.  Yes of course they do.  Us Polar Bear Lodge Members will follow all the rules BWOPPPP! Excuse me.  And of course females of all species are invited.  Collin is going to be the barkeep, ain't that right Collin?  Collin? :o

::)

whats that for game where females are not allowed to play?????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sure didn't take long.  And no comments from the guys yet.  Okay, the lodge now accepts anybody that can make it into the front door.  The more the merrier.  And we could use a couple of bartender volounteers.  Strictly nonalcoholic (yeah right).

But, be warned, we hold belching contests on Friday nights and farting loud is also fair game....

We serve food here, so let the merry feast begin!!!!

King Elwood, President of the Polar Bear Lodge (for now)  BWWWOPPPP!!!!

PS: I changed the Signage.  Nothing worse than a pack of female humans chasing you down with torches and pitchforks and rolling pins.... :o

Polar Bear Lodge?

Are we talking Coke Commercial Polar Bears?

Or Alaskan Eat-you-as-soon-as-they-can-catch-you Polar Bears?

[03...]

I say we chase out the ladies. They have their menopausal groups and such. We need a man cave where we can belch, fart, and drink imaginary beer without repercussions. The last thing we want is doilies all over the place.

Get your pitchforks, men. >:Q

I say we chase out the ladies. They have their menopausal groups and such. We need a man cave where we can belch, fart, and drink imaginary beer without repercussions. The last thing we want is doilies all over the place.

Now you're in trouble.. :)..We can start our own group. And be well groomed, polite and talk about varicose veins.......

I'm thinkin more along the lines of a saloon with a brothel up top, poker tables on the bottom and a piano.  Cigars, real beer, guns allowed (except during polar bear season.

ELLLWWOOODDDDDD!!!!!!

This is Mrs. Polar Bear.  Has anybody seen Elwood?  I know he's in here, probably with one of these floozies.  Just wait until I get my paws on you Elwood, you and that dopey nephew Monroe.  You can't hide from me!!!!!

Good!  Then we can really get rowdy.  Unless you want to be one of the waitresses?  How's about a little dance?

Now you're in trouble.. :)..We can start our own group. And be well groomed, polite and talk about varicose veins.......