Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Happy New Year from Dallas!

[go...]

I want to thank everyone for sharing their stories and lending support. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this community as an outlet. I add all of the BB family in my prayers every night. My wish for 2015 is the we all achieve good health and much happiness in 2015!

Kat

hi goldilox im 400 miles south of you in corpus christi. its been a cold wet week here :( , happy new years ! i hope your recovering well from quitting k 5+ months ago ! i wish you the best 2015

Thanks Angel! It is cold here too. We are staying in for the day. I wish I could say things are great but its been rough. I hope you are doing well :)

Kat

hii , yes im doing well today so far , i slept plenty last night and a nappy earlier for 3 hours i try to stay active or exercise in the evening before a bad wave hits me im just a lil hungry so im going to cook some pasta soon .

I just feel better from knowing that i dont need or take xanax anymore, from 2013 to 2014 last newyear i idid not feel well thinking that the whooole year went by taking xanax :( i just feel gratefull that i' found this place and i got good guidance in the steps to quit

wel i better get to the cooking nice to meet you Mrs goldilox26

Katie (babyangel)

True! It is especially bad today. This grey weather has been horrible for my depression. I would take the 103 right now just to have the sun.

Yeehaw!!!! Staying in the 40's all day. Does THAT Rate a yeehaw!?  Nope. BUT, I found out my gym has a dry sauna...i'll hit 103 in the shade AND come out to a different view on the weather!!!

Sauna won't ramp me, will it? Damn but I didn't think of that...

Still in Austin, still waitin'( less patiently) for you to quit sendin' that cold stuff south :) ...you ARE gonna quit that, aren't you??? :-[:laugh:

I hope so! I would love to be able to go on a walk outside today. Its all cold, gloom and doom out there  :'(

Kat

Awww...go to the dollar store and buy the MOST ridiculous flower you can buy...one that just SCREAMS " i'm cheap, ugly beyond words, and I'm runnin' around loose!"...carry it around and watch the reactions...smile, and the crowd will part for you...well, yeah, they might actually be RUNNING from you, but they will part... :laugh: