Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SURVEY BB

[...]

Knowledge is power, Eva. 

You do see how you're allowing them to reduce you to a frightened, little girl?  Don't you?  It's easy for them to do that to you now, when you're going through w/d hell and you're in an extremely vulnerable situation.

You can absolutely reclaim your power.  And I certainly hope that link from Kiddo has given you incredible peace of mind.  :therethere:

------------------------------------------------------

Here, also, I tried to extract the relevant paragraphs: 

http://www.vpsc.lt/vpsc_anglu/Law%20on%20Mental%20Health%20care.htm

Republic of Lithuania Law on Mental Health Care

Chapter IV

THE PATIENTS’ MENTAL HEALTH CARE

-)  Article 10. Patients shall have the right to receive appropriate, accessible and suitable health care.

A patient shall have the right to choose a psychiatrist, a mental health facility and type and scope of health care or to refuse same. The right may be restricted if circumstances specified in Article 27 of this Law exist as well as in the event of mental health care being provided in the cases provided for in Chapters 8 and 9 of this Law.

-)  "The patients’ rights defined in this Article may be restricted on the psychiatrist’s decision only in the event of a real threat to the patient himself or to others. The restrictions must be recorded in the patient’s clinical record."

-)    Article 16. No treatment shall be given to a patient without his consent, except when he is an involuntary patient hospitalised by reason of circumstances specified in Article 27 of this Law and is unable to correctly evaluate his state of health. In such case the psychiatrist shall inform the patient and his representative of the prescribed involuntary treatment. The information must be recorded in the patient’s clinical record. If the patient disagrees with the psychiatrist’s opinion that he is unable to correctly evaluate his condition, he or his representative shall have the right to apply to the MMHC which shall decide whether or not the mentally ill person is able to correctly evaluate his state of health. Should the MMHC decide that the patient’s judgement is not impaired, the treatment administered without his consent must be stopped and may not be continued without his consent.

-)  Article 19. If the patient’s life is in real danger, urgent medical aid may be given without the consent of the mentally ill person. The mentally ill person and his representative shall be informed of the medical aid given.

-)  Article 27. A person who is ill with a severe mental illness and refuses hospitalisation may be admitted involuntarily to the custody of the hospital only if there is real danger that by his actions he is likely to commit serious harm to:

1) his health, life;

2) to the health, life of others.

You are an adult now.

You have rights. 

Do not dig your own grave

*** BE SMART ***

AND DO NOT EVER AGAIN

THREATEN TO HARM YOURSELF

:smitten:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [...]

• [be...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowledge is power, Eva. 

You do see how you're allowing them to reduce you to a frightened, little girl?  Don't you?  It's easy for them to do that to you now, when you're going through w/d hell and you're in an extremely vulnerable situation.

You can absolutely reclaim your power.  And I certainly hope that link from Kiddo has given you incredible peace of mind.  :therethere:

Chapter IV

-)  Article 10. Patients shall have the right to receive appropriate, accessible and suitable health care.

A patient shall have the right to choose a psychiatrist, a mental health facility and type and scope of health care or to refuse same. The right may be restricted if circumstances specified in Article 27 of this Law exist as well as in the event of mental health care being provided in the cases provided for in Chapters 8 and 9 of this Law.

-)  "The patients’ rights defined in this Article may be restricted on the psychiatrist’s decision only in the event of a real threat to the patient himself or to others. The restrictions must be recorded in the patient’s clinical record."

-)    Article 16. No treatment shall be given to a patient without his consent, except when he is an involuntary patient hospitalised by reason of circumstances specified in Article 27 of this Law and is unable to correctly evaluate his state of health. In such case the psychiatrist shall inform the patient and his representative of the prescribed involuntary treatment. The information must be recorded in the patient’s clinical record. If the patient disagrees with the psychiatrist’s opinion that he is unable to correctly evaluate his condition, he or his representative shall have the right to apply to the MMHC which shall decide whether or not the mentally ill person is able to correctly evaluate his state of health. Should the MMHC decide that the patient’s judgement is not impaired, the treatment administered without his consent must be stopped and may not be continued without his consent.

-)  Article 19. If the patient’s life is in real danger, urgent medical aid may be given without the consent of the mentally ill person. The mentally ill person and his representative shall be informed of the medical aid given.

-)  Article 27. A person who is ill with a severe mental illness and refuses hospitalisation may be admitted involuntarily to the custody of the hospital only if there is real danger that by his actions he is likely to commit serious harm to:

1) his health, life;

You are an adult now.

You have rights. 

*** BE SMART ***

AND DO NOT EVER AGAIN

OR OTHERS!

Knowledge is power, Eva. 

Chapter IV

1) his health, life;

You are an adult now.

You have rights. 

*** BE SMART ***

AND DO NOT EVER AGAIN

Excellent info ABCD.  :thumbsup: Eva, these good buddies know what they are talking about. You can make it through this. As you can see, you have more control than you may have thought.  :) Take it and run with it. You're a smart woman.  :thumbsup:

Snowy

thanks guys,

just checked in the hotel after 18 hours flight,,,,

damn on the last flight i was praying like no tomorrow,,,,

everything worked,,,

damn this country is expensive,,,,,,

i can't check in my room till 2 pm,,,,

so i just going to the city to get smt to eat,,,,,

so freaking out about my accommodations and finding job....

please pray for me .....thanks

updating later

Eva...move forward, and find an attorney...he's not going to give you anything, so you will have(HAVE) to take it from him, and that's probably why he's afraid of you... :smitten: mike

thanks guys,

just checked in the hotel after 18 hours flight,,,,

damn on the last flight i was praying like no tomorrow,,,,

everything worked,,,

damn this country is expensive,,,,,,

i can't check in my room till 2 pm,,,,

so i just going to the city to get smt to eat,,,,,

so freaking out about my accommodations and finding job....

please pray for me .....thanks

updating later

Hi Sweetie, I know there are many, many people praying for you!  :smitten:

Where are you?  Let us know more when you're ready.

Yes, I hope the *bad* is really over.  No one needs bad like that in their lives, as tough as it may be for you to see it right now.  I know your heart is simply breaking!  :'(  :therethere:

And remember to get professional help this time.

Reclaim your power now! 

Get a lawyer immediately. 

Do not discuss any details with him over Skype.

Nothing with him in writing.

No more manipulation.

* GET A LAWYER *

And remember to always

*BE SMART*.

Play the game, be "nice" to him if you have to

It's all about *you* and ESTHER!

I LOVE your new personal quote and sig.  Now there's that inner strength we're all talking about!  :highfive::yippee::oXo:

See all the emoticons?  Look, they're all back again!  :-*

Here, from your favorite, Bono of U2:

10305643373_1d3fc05e81.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://motivateustoday.com/images/hope-heroes/man_looking_out_of_cave-hope.jpg

I LOVE your new personal quote and sig.  Now there's that inner strength we're all talking about!  :highfive::yippee::oXo:

Thanks ABCD!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Esther on Skype today was missing me so bad...she wants to come and see me,,,

him: i had such an amazing day (without you)  :angel::laugh:

also he told me to look for another guy...  >:(:idiot:  :idiot: :idiot:

http://motivateustoday.com/images/hope-heroes/man_looking_out_of_cave-hope.jpg

ABCD, take it easy  :laugh:

there will be no more smittens  :smitten: for others >:(

Bono knows some things in life :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Play the game!

Tell him whatever you think he needs to hear.

This is where you now get to OUTSMART him.

He has no idea how strong you really are. 

You'll pounce only when you're ready!

*BE SMART*

*BE SMART*

*BE SMART*

"Angel" - Jackie Evancho

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ABCD, take it easy  :laugh:

there will be no more smittens  :smitten: for others >:(

Bono knows some things in life :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been stashing up!  It's okay, I've got lots of them now, since YOU stopped using them all up!!!  :thumbsup::crazy:>:D:laugh:

Here, see?!  :smitten: :smitten:  :smitten:  :smitten:

Play the game!

Tell him whatever you think he needs to hear.

This is where you now get to OUTSMART him.

He has no idea how strong you really are. 

You'll pounce only when you're ready!

*BE SMART*

*BE SMART*

*BE SMART*

"Angel" - Jackie Evancho

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

thank you, ABCD.....

its so beautiful.....reminds me of Esther...

my Angel of Life and Love!!!!

p.s. its only my comp or others also noticing all those adds all over BB forum site??? :laugh::o:idiot:

thank you, ABCD.....

its so beautiful.....reminds me of Esther...

my Angel of Life and Love!!!!

p.s. its only my comp or others also noticing all those adds all over BB forum site??? :laugh::o:idiot:

Advertisements on BB?  No, that doesn't sound right at all?!!!  Maybe do a quick virus and spyware scan.

Thanks ABCD!!!!

HI EVA,

I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW SKYPE WORKS...AS I HAVE NEVER USED IT.

IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN RECORD YOUR CONVERSATIONS? AND EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING TO YOU?  IT MAY BE GOOD TO HAVE THIS WHEN YOU GO SEE AND ATTORNEY.

I WISH ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOU AND ESTHER!!!

BE SAFE AND THINK SMART...LIKE THE WOMAN YOU ARE :)

HUGS FLUTER :smitten:

Thanks ABCD!!!!

HI EVA,

I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT SAFELY.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW SKYPE WORKS...AS I HAVE NEVER USED IT.

IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN RECORD YOUR CONVERSATIONS? AND EVERYTHING HE IS SAYING TO YOU?  IT MAY BE GOOD TO HAVE THIS WHEN YOU GO SEE AND ATTORNEY.

I WISH ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOU AND ESTHER!!!

BE SAFE AND THINK SMART...LIKE THE WOMAN YOU ARE :)

HUGS FLUTER :smitten:

Excellent advice!  EXCELLENT!

Play the game, Eva.  Don't give him any ammunition to use against you.  When you're ready to pounce, he won't know what's hit him.  :o

:oXo:  :pokey:  :oXo:

EVA,

IT AMAZES ME AT THE STRENGTH WE HAVE WHEN WE NEED IT MOST.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN HERE ON BB'S TO BE A FIGHTER, TO HAVE STRENGTH, AND A SUPER STRONG FAITH.  USE ALL OF THOSE THINGS TO PULL YOU THROUGH.

AND EVA...PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL OF US HERE WHO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING ARE SENDING YOU STRENGTH THROUGH PRAYER.  GOD SEES YOU...YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  THERE "IS POWER IN NUMBERS". 

KEEP YOUR FAITH EVA....YOU ARE ONE VERY STRONG BRAVE YOUNG WOMAN!!!!!

SENDING YOU HUGS FOR COMFORT...FLUTER :smitten:

EVA,

IT AMAZES ME AT THE STRENGTH WE HAVE WHEN WE NEED IT MOST.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN HERE ON BB'S TO BE A FIGHTER, TO HAVE STRENGTH, AND A SUPER STRONG FAITH.  USE ALL OF THOSE THINGS TO PULL YOU THROUGH.

AND EVA...PLEASE KNOW THAT ALL OF US HERE WHO CARE SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING ARE SENDING YOU STRENGTH THROUGH PRAYER.  GOD SEES YOU...YOU ARE NOT ALONE.  THERE "IS POWER IN NUMBERS". 

KEEP YOUR FAITH EVA....YOU ARE ONE VERY STRONG BRAVE YOUNG WOMAN!!!!!

SENDING YOU HUGS FOR COMFORT...FLUTER :smitten:

Don't you have the Skype software built into your computer? It's easy to use. You should have a small dot on the top of your computer which is actually a camera.

the saddest and cruelest part of all that,

he would have given me one more chance if i was healed ....

but I'm not even close.....

he told: i can't wait another 2 years or God knows even if you ever will be normal.....

Trust me on this one Eva...no, he would NOT have given you one more chance...that's bully talk in a cheap threat wrapped around a wilted carrot on a broken stick...he said that just to tease you and hurt you again...honey, you are way more normal than he could ever be and don't you forget that. He says this crap TO hurt you...focus, Eva, he is not your focus...he's no longer important to your future.

he told: i can't wait another 2 years or God knows even if you ever will be normal.....

Trust me on this one Eva...no, he would NOT have given you one more chance...that's bully talk in a cheap threat wrapped around a wilted carrot on a broken stick...he said that just to tease you and hurt you again...honey, you are way more normal than he could ever be and don't you forget that. He says this crap TO hurt you...focus, Eva, he is not your focus...he's no longer important to your future.

thanks Tex,

i really feel very lonely and sad without them,,,,

i really want us back together for Esters sake,,,

but he insist that his happiness more crucial than Esthers :'( :'( :'(

my relatives don't understand why I'm so obsessed with him and want to get him back :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

that i should stop begging him to give me last chance....

i really love him and i want the best for Esther!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR RELATIVES...OFTEN THOSE ON THE OUTSIDE SEE THINGS WE REFUSE TO SEE WHILE WERE IN THE BIG MIDDLE OF THINGS.

ASK YOUR SELF THIS...IS IT BEST FOR ESTHER TO GROW UP WATCHING A MAN BE ABUSIVE TO HER MOTHER......"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT".  SHE WILL TURN AROUND AS A YOUNG WOMAN AND THINK THIS IS A NORMAL WAY FOR A MAN TO TREAT A WOMAN.  IT IS NOT!

YOU DESERVE BETTER EVA, AND IT CAN'T BE ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

YOU ARE WHAT IS BEST FOR ESTHER!  SHE WILL LEARN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE A "STRONG / INDEPENDENT WOMAN OF FAITH!

YOU CAN BE WHAT ESTHER NEEDS.  LISTEN TO YOUR FAMILY...IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT.

GOD BLESS YOU EVA....HUGS FLUTER :smitten:

Eva, He doesent deserve you. You are much better than him. You are nice, smart and beautiful. I cant see you having a hard time finding someone nice. Just screen them thoroughly.  ;D

Snowy :)