Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

SURVEY BB

[...]

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GAARiWKeD-o/UOC0oBwC4KI/AAAAAAAAFO8/3a6VImc3YNE/s640/hartjesquote.jpg

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [...]

• [be...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GAARiWKeD-o/UOC0oBwC4KI/AAAAAAAAFO8/3a6VImc3YNE/s640/hartjesquote.jpg

thanks ABCD<<<<< :smitten:

those hearts really make me feel good,,,,,

im so not looking for the valentines day,,,,,, :'( :'( :'(

thanks Fluther......

my sister in law was exactly 6 years old when her parents divorced,,,

she told it was so traumatising on her.....

she was missing so bad her father......

i wanna believe that deep down he still loves me and we can be together like before......

checking out youtube vids how to save your marriage.......

its 2,15 am ,,,damn their english is so hard to understand :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EVA,

IF A MAN TRULY LOVES YOU...HE DOES NOT TREAT YOU BADLY! 

LET ME SHARE MY STORY WITH YOU....

MY HUSBAND WAS KILLED IN A JOB RELATED ACCEDIENT WHEN I WAS 29, AND HE WAS 32.  I HAD A 2 YR OLD DAUGHTER, AND I WAS 3 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH MY 2ND DAUGHTER.

EVA, I HAVE NOT REAMRRIED (NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO) IT JUST SO HAPPENES IN MY HEART I BELIEVE "I DESERVE TO BE TREATED AS GOOD AS I AM WILLING TO TREAT HIM" AND SO DO MY DAUGHTERS.  WE DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST.

EVA, MY POINT IS...I DID NOT REMARRY, AND I HAVE RAISED 2 OF THE MOST INDEPENDENT, WONDERFUL, INTELLEGIENT, MOTIVATED, FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE DAUGHTERS THERE EVER WERE.  AND, IT WAS ALL DONE BY ME.

SO EVA, THERE IS "NO" REASON YOU CAN NOT DO THE VERY SAME THING!

YOU HAVE STRENGTH, FAITH, HUMOR, AND SO MUCH MORE...THERE IS "NO" REASON THAT YOU CAN NOT BE AN EXCEPTIONAL ROLE MODEL FOR YOUR DAUGHTER...YOU DON'T NEED A MAN TO DO THIS.

HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITIES....YOUR DAUGHTER WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT  :smitten:

HUGS....FLUTER :smitten:

my relatives don't understand why I'm so obsessed with him and want to get him back :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

that i should stop begging him to give me last chance....

i really love him and i want the best for Esther!!!!!!!!

EVA,

I HAVE TO ASK YOU...WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH HIM? AND, WHAT IS IT ABOUT HIM THAT YOU REALLY LOVE?

I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO ANSWER THIS.

ALSO, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF MAKING A PRO'S AND CON'S LIST?

YOU MAY WANT TO TRY THIS...IT CAN REALLY BE AN EYE OPENER.

PEACE TO YOU EVA...FLUTER :smitten:

Just you wait!  You'll soon have a boatload of guys lining up to meet you.  And next time around, you'll be so much wiser, and able to make a much better decision!  :thumbsup: 

I know it's so hard to see that when you're feeling so miserable right now, so many changes going on.  Sometimes life works in such mysterious ways, but in time you'll come to see him for who he really is.  I have a feeling you already know that deep in your heart, but you're still chasing the *dream* of who you wish he was!

Listen to Tex and Snowy, they'll tell it to you from a real man's point of view.  :thumbsup:

Eva, be careful what you write here in the forum.  You can't give him an iota of ammunition to use against you, okay?  Do me a favor and delete or edit your post on the jump thread.  No talk of that "stuff" anywhere online, okay? 

Where are you, by the way?  Are you in Lithuania?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QwF1zV4QXCw/T3wyaow45bI/AAAAAAAAALY/hnTKdLhPxdA/s1600/3407138-944313-smiley-thumb-up-heart.jpg

Hi Sweetie!  :smitten:

Nothing at all to be ashamed of!  It's perfectly normal, everything you're feeling right now is perfectly normal!  Just keeping you in line a little, because this is the internet after all, one has to be very careful what they write.  And particularly now that you're in a bit of a situation, you know?

Are you sleeping at all?

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Sweetie!  :smitten:

Nothing at all to be ashamed of!  It's perfectly normal, everything you're feeling right now is perfectly normal!  Just keeping you in line a little, because this is the internet after all, one has to be very careful what they write.  And particularly now that you're in a bit of a situation, you know?

Are you sleeping at all?

hey :smitten:, just talked to Esther on Skype, they are going for dinner,,,

i slept only 3 hours from 6 pm till 9 pm,,,

now its 12.00pm

feeling very tired, sore eyes and headache,,,, :laugh:>:(

still need to go and get a gift for my brothers girl....

still can't believe that its all over....

Eva, Life is very funny sometimes, if the man we love sees we suffering, he goes away, then, when we are strong, happy, when we do not need this man anymore (still in love) on a daily basis, he comeback, men always do.

I think your work now is to learn to be independent from him, to make your days without calling him, just keep in touch with your daugther, fake your happiness if he calls you, be open to your new life, the new place.

At the end, he will find a very independent woman, happy even without him, then it is you who is going to decide if you two go back in your marriage or not.

I wish the best for you and your daugther.

:smitten:

Eva, Life is very funny sometimes, if the man we love sees we suffering, he goes away, then, when we are strong, happy, when we do not need this man anymore (still in love) on a daily basis, he comeback, men always do.

I think your work now is to learn to be independent from him, to make your days without calling him, just keep in touch with your daugther, fake your happiness if he calls you, be open to your new life, the new place.

At the end, he will find a very independent woman, happy even without him, then it is you who is going to decide if you two go back in your marriage or not.

I wish the best for you and your daugther.

Not mine. But then again, he's married....

I'm tired of proving always something to others......

in order to have their love.....

oh well, story of our humanity......

EVERYBODY HURTS AND EVERYBODY CRIES.....

AND LIFE DOES NOT HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS LIKE IN THE MOVIES.....

Unquote

Sometimes, dear Eva, you have to write your own happy ending...crying means nothing if you have not laughed...c'mon spunky, put them boots on and take my horse for a ride!!! He's the one over there that looks like he's got a feed bag at both ends... :laugh:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

589c7571d8539324ebd1e1b4c35dfd82.jpg

Woman's World:  A Reading By Jackie Collins

"Woman's World" - Cher

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

now 3 moderators...

Dear Moderators, what i should do?

im in so much pain....

im not in DR anymore, its depression state, not a killer one, but still pretty bad one....

Hello Esthersmom,

You are doing well under the circumstances, and I see you've started a blog.  :smitten:  Blogs are great for these more personal posts, since your blog is your own "space."  I'm going to put a link to your new blog here, and you can also put a link to it in your signature if you wish - many people do have link to their blogs in their signatures.  I know all this is hard for you, but you need to put yourself first and get the help you need right now.

Esthersmom's blog:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=126649.0

:thumbsup:

Megan

Hi Esther,

I'm sorry you are still feeling so badly. As you know, depression can be a symptom of withdrawal/recovery but your life has also been in turmoil for the last few months so it's no surprise you are feeling upset. Cut yourself some slack. You are doing the best you can with the cards you've been dealt.

I know it's hard when a marriage ends (I'm divorced as well) even if the relationship wasn't good for you. Try to view it as a new beginning. A fresh start. A way to start over and do it right. The sadness will pass, it really will.

thank you Megan and Kiddo....

i will listen to you all....

i will wait till my sadness will pass,,,

Esther is in good hands,,,

Papa loves her so much and

he protects her from me,,,

because I'm psychologically not right for her

right now,,,,

maybe one day we will be back....

:'( :'( :'(

EVERYBODY HURTS AND EVERYBODY CRIES.....

AND LIFE DOES NOT HAVE HAPPY ENDINGS LIKE IN THE MOVIES.....

Unquote

Sometimes, dear Eva, you have to write your own happy ending...crying means nothing if you have not laughed...c'mon spunky, put them boots on and take my horse for a ride!!! He's the one over there that looks like he's got a feed bag at both ends... :laugh:

Well, aren't you the snappy one today.. :laugh: Expected nothing less, of course... :smitten:

Well, aren't you the snappy one today..  Expected nothing less, of course...

Unquote

Hope that's in a good way...her quote, my take...frustrating when the only handhold is virtual...

Well, aren't you the snappy one today..  Expected nothing less, of course...

Unquote

Hope that's in a good way...her quote, my take...frustrating when the only handhold is virtual...

Oh yes. Only in a good way. I was just pulling your chain, Tex. Now you can pull my chain because we just had a big ice storm. I bet your temps are higher than ours. Ugh! Is it August yet? I agree that a virtual handhold can't compare to a real one... :'(