Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

moral support with the magic of music

[sw...]

Well hello to all,

I'll begin by stating I've had 3 weeks now benzo-free (klonopin) and Zoloft free,my[only] assistance has been total isolation and replacement therapy with the nicotine,distraction therapy is also good,keeping simple-like the snap of a rubber band on the wrist for negative thoughts.

I've had minimal physical disturbances,and the "mental" issues-minimal as well! Actually it has been a great ride since I jumped like my pineal gland has released the DMT without it being a "bad trip".

All that to say; with the help of my guardian angels to guide me,my knowledge of drugs and the physical help of my flock(3 dogs-1 parrot), I'm awake from my days of being an addict and free at last!

Music is now very healing again,life is so much passionate with my constant inquisitiveness,learning like I'm a sponge

So being on topic,I would love to share a song that has helped (me) on my inward journey...please check it out..the artist is Daughter and what a voice...the song is named "Youth".

I hope it helps you as well, please pm me as that is the only way I know to navigate this confusing forum

Peace..and WHAT ABOUT NOW