Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Just curious......

[ME...]

i dont recall colours in my stupid dreams, but i very well remember this scary deep dark depression while I'm dreaming......

i need more bananas ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no idea what colours my dreams are, I dont recall seeing colours but they're certainly very vivid  :o I think I need more bananas too  :laugh:

Debbie

I have no idea what colours my dreams are, I dont recall seeing colours but they're certainly very vivid  :o I think I need more bananas too  :laugh:

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

If you have some wonderful dreams tonight, please try to remember if it comes in color. 

I had a dream long ago, it looks like a wonderland, seems like paradise, yes it was vivid, and it was colorful, but the color is only green.

If I take Vitamin E, there are more colors.  I run out of Vitamin E, my friends consumed them, they are curious about the dream.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

If you have some wonderful dreams tonight, please try to remember if it comes in color. 

I had a dream long ago, it looks like a wonderland, seems like paradise, yes it was vivid, and it was colorful, but the color is only green.

If I take Vitamin E, there are more colors.  I run out of Vitamin E, my friends consumed them, they are curious about the dream.

Hi MEexpat,

I will try to remember for you, I dream most nights now so I'm going to look for the colours. that sounds like a wonderful dream you had, strange how the colour was only green, perhaps the Vitamin E does contribute to the colours. wishing you more beautiful dreams MEexpat.

Debbie :smitten:

Debbie

Debbie,

Any dreams?

Did you try bananas?

Well since I own a microwave and a refrigerator- that makes me rich in the eyes of Republicans when it comes to doling out benefits....

I am  paying off a house for my wife so that she has something to live in after I kick off before her.

Now as to colors- I recall every spectrum of the rainbow in my dreams. Sometimes they were more vivid than in real life.  More...intense. But I also have black and white/with some purple-ish dreams at times.

But what brings me dreams?

Vitamin B-12 dose (a couple of hours before bed.).

Percocets (I highly advise against this), nasty brutish dreams in living color reminisicent of '70s horror films.

And Absinthe. It's now legal to import it into the U.S.  Highly creative dreams.

Alas, I cannot drink alcohol anymore...

Well since I own a microwave and a refrigerator- that makes me rich in the eyes of Republicans when it comes to doling out benefits....I was thinking that US government provides citizens more than enough to have decent life. 

I am  paying off a house for my wife so that she has something to live in after I kick off before her.  You are leaving your wife?

Now as to colors- I recall every spectrum of the rainbow in my dreams. Sometimes they were more vivid than in real life.  More...intense. But I also have black and white/with some purple-ish dreams at times.

But what brings me dreams?

Vitamin B-12 dose (a couple of hours before bed.).

Percocets (I highly advise against this), nasty brutish dreams in living color reminisicent of '70s horror films.

And Absinthe. It's now legal to import it into the U.S.  Highly creative dreams.

Alas, I cannot drink alcohol anymore...

Thanks for your opinions.  I think dreams are naturally colorless, but some vitamins or substances can add colors.  And some drugs could make dreams scary.

I saw your other post.  I think you are in a precarious situation now?

I am already in a bad situation.  Our company is having a difficult time paying us. 

I am in danger of taking high dose of Klonopin again, but I am trying to do everything to avoid it.

This thread about dreams is a little bit funny or silly, I was trying to be funny to reduce constant worrying.

Thanks a lot.

Merry Christmas.

Well  yes the U.S. government is quite generous- to rich folks. Look at our weapons industry.  According to many rich folks anyone who owns a microwave can be considered 'rich', enough to not qualify for SNAP benefits.  And I've noticed that many an already rich person never seem to have enough money.

I don't plan on leaving the wife, but I imagine that she'll out live me. She has a grandmother in her '90s who has been on her 'deathbed' since the late '60s. And her primary caretaker is about ready to get into a nursing home herself.

Sorry for being a downer.  :(

Dreams are about the only refuge I have from real life. I've had a lot of varigated dreams. Until we can record a dream and play it back...We'll never know for sure if they do have colors.

Technicolor!

Green dreams? Well, vitamin E is yellow, and yellow and blue make green, so maybe it was a sad dream? Just enough blue to tinge it? Who says this dream analysis stuff is hard? Gimme another color chart...I'm ready to take it all on...ok, actually, THIS is what B 12 does to me. Well, loud sudden noises, leaf blowers, backfires, and large angry dogs have the same effect on me

Start new topic

Subject: Message icon: 

[more]

Attachments and other options

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview

And Absinthe.

Oh damn, I remember doing shots of burning absinth in russians clubs and sniffing vapors chilling ourselves with a cold Corona or Coke , after that racing our cars 100mph in city . Best times ever !!

I cannot recall how i used to have a life ,now i'm afraid in my own room, not to mention leaving it... :'(

And Absinthe.

Oh damn, I remember doing shots of burning absinth in russians clubs and sniffing vapors chilling ourselves with a cold Corona or Coke , after that racing our cars 100mph in city . Best times ever !!

I cannot recall how i used to have a life ,now i'm afraid in my own room, not to mention leaving it... :'(

I grok that all too well.

I want my life back. I am going to get it. But why does it have to take so damnably long!

And Absinthe.

i hear you Alex,,,,

i saw one Night Club next to my tower, next to my favoured sushi place....

I'm going one evening alone there,,,,,,SOON!!!!

i used to go alone in Geneva to many concerts!!!! the best time!!!! somehow i managed ALWAYS make tons of nice people to hang there together during concerts!!!!!

eva :crazy:

:smitten:

Technicolor!

Green dreams? Well, vitamin E is yellow, and yellow and blue make green, so maybe it was a sad dream? Just enough blue to tinge it? Who says this dream analysis stuff is hard? Gimme another color chart...I'm ready to take it all on...ok, actually, THIS is what B 12 does to me. Well, loud sudden noises, leaf blowers, backfires, and large angry dogs have the same effect on me

Start new topic

[more]

Texasstar,

I wish you could start something....catching enough to make me escape from reality.

Message icon?  The only thing I could say about message icon is that you could "fashion" your emotion as you like.

B-12 has no effect on my dreams or on my sound sensitivity.  I think other things did it to you.

And I think you do not believe that dreams can have colors.

Technicolor!

Start new topic

[more]

Texasstar,

I wish you could start something....catching enough to make me escape from reality.

Message icon?  The only thing I could say about message icon is that you could "fashion" your emotion as you like.

B-12 has no effect on my dreams or on my sound sensitivity.  I think other things did it to you.

Do this to me...

I have NO idea where everything on my post starting with "start new topic" came from...

Start something...i don't understand...you wish i could start something...

I'm afraid you may have taken this too literally...

Do not believe that dreams can have color? Hmm, I dream in color, but you would have to take my word for that, and I can see where that might be difficult. I tend to try to make light or kid around a bit.

B 12 amps me up and raises my anxiety level. Other things DID do this to me...ETOH and 5 + yrs of ambien made me super susceptible to startle reflex inducers, OTC drugs, environmental stimuli...I'm still compiling the list as I learn it. mike

Technicolor!

Start new topic

[more]

Texasstar,

Do this to me...

I have NO idea where everything on my post starting with "start new topic" came from...

Do not believe that dreams can have color? Hmm, I dream in color, but you would have to take my word for that, and I can see where that might be difficult. I tend to try to make light or kid around a bit.

B 12 amps me up and raises my anxiety level. Other things DID do this to me...ETOH and 5 + yrs of ambien made me super susceptible to startle reflex inducers, OTC drugs, environmental stimuli...I'm still compiling the list as I learn it. mike

I DON'T DREAM VERY MUCH...OR MAYBE I JUST DON'T REMEMBER THEM.  LATELY SINCE MY TAPER WHEN / IF I DO DREAM THEY ARE HORRIBLY GRAPHIC. SHOCKING THAT MY BRAIN CAN EVEN THINK OF SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS TO DREAM...I DON'T LIKE IT, AND THEY ARE USUALLY IN BLACK & WHITE; HOWEVER, IF I COULD DREAM IN COLOR.....

I JUST MAY LIKE TO DREAM IN GREEN :) AS IT IS MY FAVORITE :thumbsup:

WISHING ALL PEACEFUL DREAMS :smitten:

FLUTER :smitten:

Technicolor!

Start new topic

[more]

Texasstar,

Do this to me...

I DON'T DREAM VERY MUCH...OR MAYBE I JUST DON'T REMEMBER THEM.  LATELY SINCE MY TAPER WHEN / IF I DO DREAM THEY ARE HORRIBLY GRAPHIC. SHOCKING THAT MY BRAIN CAN EVEN THINK OF SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS TO DREAM...I DON'T LIKE IT, AND THEY ARE USUALLY IN BLACK & WHITE; HOWEVER, IF I COULD DREAM IN COLOR.....

I JUST MAY LIKE TO DREAM IN GREEN :) AS IT IS MY FAVORITE :thumbsup:

WISHING ALL PEACEFUL DREAMS :smitten:

FLUTER :smitten:

Thank you Fluter.

Sorry Mike,

Sorry Buddies, I think I made a silly thread.

HEY ROCKINGCHAIRCAT,

IT'S NOT A SILLY THREAD...IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT AND IT HELPS YOU FEEL BETTER, AND LIKE SWEET PEAS SAID...IT HAS US THINKING AND TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN BENZOS :)

NO WORRIES :thumbsup:

HUGS,

FLUTER :hug:

Lord knows we don't have enough serious around here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pat, pat yerself on the back! I'm currently chasing Fluter ALL over this forums, and haven't once looked over my shoulder ::)

Maybe she should :laugh:

Love you guys!

Lord knows we don't have enough serious around here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pat, pat yerself on the back! I'm currently chasing Fluter ALL over this forums, and haven't once looked over my shoulder ::)

Maybe she should :laugh:

Love you guys!

WHY TEX MY FRIEND...YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME....SO, I SUGGEST YOU START LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER....I'M COMMIN FOR YA MR.  >:D

FLUTER ;D