Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Would you rather?

[6d...]

Remain in the shadows 8)

All that glory and fame kinda gets yer feet caught up in the robes, yer hand fulla scepters and stuff, and yer head heavy from crowns n tiaras and other foolishness...

WYR

Read a book

Or

Have a book read to you?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Te...]

• [Ro...]

• [Mo...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[0e...]

I used to read several books a month, but that was before tolerance and when I had a brain - so I choose have a book read to me.  :crazy:

Would you rather. . . .

eat a romantic dinner on the beach OR in a fine restaurant in the city?

[0e...]

sunset - I have fewer symptoms in the evening so I'll enjoy it more.  :)

Would you rather. . . .

live on the ground floor with a patio OR the 12th floor with a balcony?

Ground floor...as in grounded with options to leave :laugh:

Speaking of leaving...I am, so yall keep it humming and I'll be back later to make sure yer behaving!!!

WYR

Jump on the bandwagon

Or

Jump on the caboose?

[6d...]

Marilyn Manson. He's so goddamn creepy. I love it. Lol

It's Friday the 13th and you were dared by your college buddies to go into the old delapitated mansion that's on the outskirts of town. Your goal is to retrieve something from the house. You walk in and are startled by the amount of spiders hanging from the ceiling. You feel your heart race, but you press on.

Weaving through cobwebs, dust, and mold you come across a room that is filled with many weird ornaments. Upon further inspection, you realize that they are shrunken heads. You let out a scream and jump backwards. Your scream alerted someone, as you begin to hear footsteps. It turns out you aren't alone. The footsteps are getting closer...

Would you rather:

Grab a head and GTFO!

Or

Wait in position and see what happens?

[23...]

Grab a head and gtfo!! I don't fight I usually flight anyways lol

Wyr

Go to North Korea to promote the movie "the Interview"

Or

Go to Iraq to spread the word of Christianity

[6d...]

Lmao!!! Iraq to spread christianity. Omg. I'd probably die, but it would be so much fun. Haha.

You grab the shrunken head and begin to bolt for the door. But you get lost as the footsteps were coming from the direction that you took to get to the room you were just in.

You quickly open a door and close it behind you. You turn around to find yourself in what seems to be an old cooking room. Around you you see a dumbwaiter (Elevator that goes down and up. Bug enough for food. But you could fit!). There is also a window. But it seems to be bolted shut from here. However, there is an Axe in plain sight.

Would you rather...

Escape through the window

Or

Use the dumbwaiter?

[0e...]

The window! I'd be afraid to get stuck in an elevator.

Would you rather. . . .

watch 10 hours of infomercials OR watch your favorite shows for 10 hours in a foreign language?

[23...]

Infomercials! The latter would be annoying to me

Wyr

Play wyr with someone in real life

Or

Play 21 questions with some in real life

[6d...]

21 questions!! I always ask the best ones ;) Truth or dare champ over here lol

You reach for the Axe and begin hacking away at the planks blocking the window. As you continue to hack away you hear a faint voice calling out to you. "Dont run away...I just want to talk". You figure that can't be an invitation for tea and use all that built up adrenaline to burst through. You smash the window and take a look down.

Below you is a balcony and there is a ladder below the balcony leading down. You start to climb down and make your way into the balcony.

The doors leading out onto the balcony are locked. You peak over the balcony and notice that there are two places you can jump to. The first being an open gap into a greenhouse and the other being into the window of a room next to balcony.

Would you rather...

Jump through the window

Or

Jump jntonthe greenhouse below?

[0e...]

jump on the greenhouse!

'

Okay, so you're running through the greenhouse and you're surrounded by exotic flowers and strange, unworldly vegetables.

Suddenly, a woman with a gun appears! She wants to have lunch with you and you notice that it's suddenly daytime and there's a giant banquet table with all sorts of sandwiches, fruits, and salads. She motions for you to come toward her while she's seductively holding the gun at you. You're unsure what she really wants but you don't trust her (ya know, the gun and all).

She guides you to your seat, and when she turns her back, you decide to spike her drink.

Would you rather. . . .

spike it with Klonopin OR spike it with Ativan?

[23...]

Based on my experiences, Ativan. I wouldn't want her going all paradox on me with the Kpin.

Wyr

Have a #1 album with 4 #1 hits and then you flop forever afterwards

Or

Have a string of 5 top twenty moderately successful albums with 20 top 50 hits

No 1 album, 4 No 1 hits, then flop.  Grab the money and flop on a beach in the Caribbean!

Okie, let's recap.  You've successfully conquered four job interviews.  During that time, you arrived 20 mins late, had uncontrollable burping, spinach stuck between your teeth, and a panic attack!

Congrats!  It's now reference checking time. 

Would you rather your references revealed your kleptomania problem ... OR .. your alcohol problem?  Why?

Is it just me, or did the delightful FB put her answer with the lemon cream cake??? :laugh:

I would want a #1 album about weird veggies that changed personalities after taking the big K and became fruit flies on a burro..the album?  Wings and a Brayer...that'll teach you to let me out after 9 pm to go to the gym...

WYR

Scald yer tongue

Or

Get sinus freeze?

[6d...]

Sinus freeze! I rather like the taste of my food. Lol.

You spike her tea with some Ativan you had lin your pocket. You sit down with her and try to make idle conversation. As time passes she begins to fall asleep. You use this moment to run out of the greenhouse and back to safety. You show all of your friends the shrunken head, become the biggest badass in school, and get the girl. But the old lady whose tea you spiked was really best friends with the principal at your school. She got you charged and you went to juvie. The End!

Would you rather...

Be a Disney Prince/Princess

Or

A Disney Villain

[6d...]

Wash the car. Less effort. And I don't like to get dirty. Lol

Would you rather....

Be a star in a videogame

Or

A star in a movie?

Mall in a diaper, I'd go to a mall far from home and preferably close to a psych hospital.  I'd wear a wig and face mask too!

Congrats, you've just run through the mall in a diaper and you're on your way home.  Cop's pulled you over.  Would you rather be charged with indecent exposure ... OR ... be sent to the psych hospital for evaluation?  Why?