Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

hi miss eva  , 

did you hear that OUR girl jennifer  aniston was nominated but didnt win the best actress award for the movie called Snub?? she looks alot different there  in that movie she has scars for the movie , had bad hair and she showed alot of emotion in the movie look at this photo of her from the movie it makes me sad seeing her that way :(http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/jennifer_anistoncry_zps6eac03fb.jpg

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi miss eva  , 

did you hear that OUR girl jennifer  aniston was nominated but didnt win the best actress award for the movie called Snub?? she looks alot different there  in that movie she has scars for the movie , had bad hair and she showed alot of emotion in the movie look at this photo of her from the movie it makes me sad seeing her that way :(http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/jennifer_anistoncry_zps6eac03fb.jpg

You are funny BabyAngel :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i would say that she is getting real and finally making some quality roles....

but then again,,,they should also keep entertaining people and make them forget real life,,,,

So dont worry she will make another funny and sexy roles in the future :thumbsup:

p.s. so Baby whats the deal with your avatar :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

why you going anonymous again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU

SEXUAL DESIRE IS ULTIMATELY A YERNING FOR AN UNCONDITIONAL

LOVING RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OURSELVES AND THE DIVINE :o

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY "WHAT THE HECK YA TALKIN ABOUT EVA"? 

YOU BETTER SPLAIN YER SELF :)

FLUTER :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are funny Fluter,,,,

I'm talking here about the meaning of it on the unconscious level in our psyche...

there's a whole lot more going on,,,,,,

for Freud sexual desire was primary motivational energy of human life.....

Never mind,,, Im crazy.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you know that ultimate "kink" in human sexuality is the love-hate flip-flop :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tex, i won't comment on your comment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about me wearing those animal ears????

:laugh: :laugh:

:smitten:

Eva speechless????? Say it ain't so!!! C'mon EM, i feel the other shoe over my head... :)  :smitten:

Yeah, too bad that i can't wear it outside,,,,i would love it :angel:

Tex, those ears actually are very popular...

Esther was listening over and over again to this song,,,,

now I'm into that song :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Check out her animal ears

hi miss eva  , 

but then again,,,they should also keep entertaining people and make them forget real life,,,,

So dont worry she will make another funny and sexy roles in the future :thumbsup:

to me i think jen aniston looked best in the movie Derailed , even though she played the role of a bad person in the movie

hi miss eva i had some trouble with a person here recently i was trying to reach out to help someone here by suggesting what can help them , then he asks for my phone # :S , i would have gave it to him if i had known him better 

hi miss eva  , 

to me i think jen aniston looked best in the movie Derailed , even though she played the role of a bad person in the movie

hi miss eva i had some trouble with a person here recently i was trying to reach out to help someone here by suggesting what can help them , then he asks for my phone # :S , i would have gave it to him if i had known him better

you are funny Baby.....

don't give your phone to strangers, especially guys,,,,

I'm giving you my advise as a mother to her daughter,,,,

its good to help people...

but they also should do their home work,,,

this shit benzo wd is between you and YOU!!!!

and once you really take that beast by the throat,

you are in the Gladiators club :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hi miss eva  , 

Katie, you can report any PM that makes you uncomfortable.  As ESTHERSMOM said and I agree, don't give your phone number out to strangers.  They can find you in a heartbeat with your phone number.  Be safe...you have a long and lovely life ahead.

And what's wrong with being an animal?

Good point. I sometimes have more respect for animals than some humans. I guess my point was that animals for the most part hop from one f mate to another. I think humans have that same instinctive quality in them but for one reason or another have restrained themselves to limited partners in comparison to say a mink.  :) This, of course is not always the case ie;Gene Simmons, Rick James, Bret Michaels, etc. :D

Good point. I sometimes have more respect for animals than some humans. I guess my point was that animals for the most part hop from one f mate to another. I think humans have that same instinctive quality in them but for one reason or another have restrained themselves to limited partners in comparison to say a mink.  :) This, of course is not always the case ie;Gene Simmons, Rick James, Bret Michaels, etc. :D

Jezz, you really know a lot about human sexuality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya Katie, I wouldn't if I were you. Eva mentioned "especially guys" Some truth to that for sure. Be cautious with the women as well, given the probability that some "women" on BBs are not women. Its a big forum, big world. Be careful.  :smitten:

Snowy  :)

Katie,

Please don't give out your number. You are a dear, sweet young lady, and there are a lot of not-so-dear not-so-sweet folks out there that would try to maybe hurt you...we can't protect you if we don't know who they are...maybe consider giving Challis99 a heads up and the rest of us a sigh of relief...?

See you down the forums, somewhere...! :thumbsup::smitten:

Thanks Dr. Ruth  :)

Ya Katie, I wouldn't if I were you. Eva mentioned "especially guys" Some truth to that for sure. Be cautious with the women as well, given the probability that some "women" on BBs are not women. Its a big forum, big world. Be careful.  :smitten:

MAN SNOWY,

YOUR ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THIS...ALL TYPES HERE WITH IN THE FORUM UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. 

KATIE...BE  VERY CAREFUL!

hi miss eva  , 

Katie, you can report any PM that makes you uncomfortable.  As ESTHERSMOM said and I agree, don't give your phone number out to strangers.  They can find you in a heartbeat with your phone number.  Be safe...you have a long and lovely life ahead.

i had some bad run ins with people i talked to online before . when i was 19 i was using windows  msn messenger talking to alot of people there i talked to a guy i thought that was cool he said he was 26 his name was brian we talked  on the phone a few times he snail mailed me a christmas card too he was from new mexico then one morning i was asleep there was a knock at the door mom answered the door it was a guy my age he had a very unique name  named cantrell , there was only ONE person i knew named cantrell and he was a friend of Brian ! , i woke up came downstairs  my mom said that a cantrell came by i looked at my cell phone that was charging up in the living room i saw some text messages from cantrel and brian they WERE VERY CLOSEBY staying at a motel i hesitantly went to meet them at a park nearby brian LIED TO ME he was far older than 26 at least 20 years older , we just talked a ittle while and i had to go to work luckily i learned my lesson from this not to give out too much information to someone online

Katie,

Please don't give out your number. You are a dear, sweet young lady, and there are a lot of not-so-dear not-so-sweet folks out there that would try to maybe hurt you...we can't protect you if we don't know who they are...maybe consider giving Challis99 a heads up and the rest of us a sigh of relief...?

See you down the forums, somewhere...! :thumbsup::smitten:

hi texas star, i made some changes here thats why i  changed my bb photo i also had to make my photo bucket private , it scared the shi*T out of me when i saw that my photobucket page had been viewed 12000 times !! i had personal photos ther of myself my house my ranch my car

Snowy, what in heck are you doing on the sexual activity link again ;)  I thought I'd find you lurkin here  :laugh:

MAN SNOWY,

YOUR ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THIS...ALL TYPES HERE WITH IN THE FORUM UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. 

KATIE...BE  VERY CAREFUL!

Fluter...A smart woman/MOM with good advice and common sense. I love my fluter buddy.  :) When in doubt...ask Fluter.  :thumbsup::smitten:...A mom, a friend and everything else that is good.  8)

snoball do you think jennifer aniston is beautiful?

Yes Katie. I was just marveling the other day at how good she looks. What I like best about her is her down to earth personality. She seems like a really cool lady. Brad...What the hell were you thinking?  ;D If you have a diamond at home, why the hell go looking for silver?  ::) Oh well, It always comes back around.

Snowy :)

What I like best about her is her down to earth personality. She seems like a really cool lady. Brad...What the hell were you thinking?  ;D If you have a diamond at home, why the hell go looking for silver?  ::) Oh well, It always comes back around.

SNOWB,

HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE!

IT WILL COME BACK AROUND...AT SOME POINT IN TIME.

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten:

Fluter...A smart woman/MOM with good advice and common sense. I love my fluter buddy.  :) When in doubt...ask Fluter.  :thumbsup::smitten:...A mom, a friend and everything else that is good.  8)

SNOWY,

THANK YOU...YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST MAN :smitten:

Snowy, what in heck are you doing on the sexual activity link again ;)  I thought I'd find you lurkin here  :laugh:

:laugh: Hi Birdie. I was wondering when you were gonna show up. Its like a surprise birthday party...without the guest of honor.  :D:laugh: :laugh: Ahhh, who am I kiddin, I love ya anyway.  >:D:smitten:

Snowy 8):smitten:

SNOWY,

THANK YOU...YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST MAN :smitten:

Thank You my sweet friend.  :-[ That means alot coming from you.  :mybuddy:

Snowy

its nice guys that you like Aniston,

but Angelina is much thrilling and more passionate mate for Brad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Eva, I cant argue with that. they both deserve each other. They are two peas in a pod.  :) Question is for both of them...Why buy the cow, when they can get the milk for free?  Maybe its more of a business venture...more write offs? No, just kidding. I'm sure there is LOVE in there somewhere.  :)

Snowy  :angel: